Chapter 8-

Garroth's POV

"Mikala, you really need to get a hold of your powers." I yelped. I sat down and she was so big compared to me.
"Look, I'm sorry!! Ok?" she yelled. She quietly walked upstairs and slammed the door. These powers were stressing her out.

Zane's POV

"That girl's power was truely amazing!" I yelled. I had been there during the attack. It was so fun watching everyone collapse in terror.
"Sir, I overheard she is the Shadow Lord's daughter, making her a princess. Sorta. She is also Aphmau's sister." one of my guard's said.
"Oh really. This is perfect. We need to get this girl to transform and then offer out help." I said and laughed evily.

Mikala's POV

I put on a black hoodie that covered my eyes and ears and a pair of black pant. I quickly ran out the door and out the gate. I didn't notice Zane as I ran past.
I ran to my house in the forest and went inside. I took off my black boots that look like they have a pawprint on the bottom and lit the fire. I sat quietly in front of it.
"Oh Mikala." said a voice I recognized. It was Zane. He was standing in the window with a sorry expression.
"Go away Zane!" I yelled.
"My dear, I'm so sorry about the other day. I didn't know what I was doing." Zane said with a slight bow.
"Oh?" I said and smiled.
"I saw your power, if you join me I won't judge you for anything. Your power is a beautiful thing much like you." Zane said smiling. Was he serious.
"Why should I trust you?" I said teasingly.
"What? Why would you ask me that?" Zane said.
"I don't know." I said. I pulled off my hood and slipped my boots back on.
I then put out the fire and walked outside.
"Please, follow me." Zane said. We walked away from my home and off towards Zane's.

Aphmau's POV

"Garroth, have you seen Mikala?" I said.
"Last time I saw her she left me in the basement. From there, no." he growled.
"Thanks anyways." I said and walked up stairs. I left the door open for Garroth the Dog.
"Is something wrong Aphmau?" Laurence barked. I sighed.
"I can't find my sister. Garroth told me that she stormed out of the house earlier." I said looking down.
"Oh, if I could hug you I would but I'm a dog." he said. I laughed and picked him up.
"Come on, lets go talk to Kawaii~Chan." I said and walked off to her house.

Mandie's POV

I walked up to this giant gate and saw a girl walking by.
"Hi, have you seen Mandie~Chan's sister Pippi!" I yelled. The girl turn and she was holding a dog.
"Who?" she said.
"Have you seen Pippi?" I repeated. She shook her head.
"You're welcome to look around for her if she is here." the girl said.
"Oh, Mandie~Chan thanks girl!" I yelled and ran into the town. I heard growling behind me and turned around. Her dog was growling and it was standing in front of her. I looked up and there was a dumb werewolf.
"Mandie~Chan hates werewolves!" I yelled and I used my sonic scream to scare it off.
"WHAT THE!" the dog yelled.
"NYA! The dog talks!?" I yelled. I jumped back and my hoodie fell off.
"Of great, another mief'wa." the dog said sarcasticly.
"Laurence! Shut up!" the girl said. The dog sat and apologized.
"Laurence~Kun, is that you that Kawaii~Chan sees?" a mief'wa said. She had long pastel pink hair and was wearing all pink. She had black cats ears and a long tail. Her yellow eyes were wide with surprise.
"Kawaii~Chan! Mandie~Chan is so happy to see you!" I yelled and ran to hug the girl.

Mikala's POV

I walked quietly along with Zane. All the sudden the ground started shaking and a piercing scream filled the air. I fell to my knees and covered my cat ears.
"Gahh!" Zane yelled and covered his ears as well. After it ended Zane came over to me and said something.
"What?" I said. He sighed and said something else.
"Zane, all I can hear is ringing!" I say. He grabs me and lifts me to my feet. He stares into my eyes and smiled lovingly. Oh my Irene, does he have a crush on me!? He picks me up bridal style and carries me off. I ended up falling asleep in his arms

What do y'all think is gonna happen. Do you think Zane has a crush on Mikala or not. FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Lord Kit-cat out!