Chapter 2-

Garroth's POV

I felt so bad for cutting Aphmau's ankle. I didn't mean to, I just grabbed the wrong rock. I didn't like Laurence getting to close to her like that. I decided to wait outside for them.
"They took Dante and Nekotte! How dare they!" I heard Aphmau tell in anger. They did what and who is they?! I walked into the house and walked downstairs.
"Who took Dante and his daughter?!" I said angrily. Dante was my best friend next to Laurence. Aphmau jumped, startled by my sudden appearance.
"F-fenrir."Aphmau said. She looked really mad and kinda scary. Her black hair looked even darker in the dim lit room and her amber brown eyes were dark as well. Her purple shirt and her jeans looked super faded. I closed my eyes and shook my head.
'Ha, guard's shouldn't be scared of their own Lord.' I thought.
"Calm down Aphmau, we'll save Dante and Nekotte. There's no reason to be mad." Laurence said trying to calm down Aphmau. I guess he though she looked scary to. I noticed a dark bandage around Aphmau's leg were the rock hit her.
I groaned and rested my head in my hands. Why did I throw a rock at her instead of Laurence.
"Garroth, is something wrong?" Laurence asked me. His brown hair was messy because Aphmau whacked him in the head with her hand. His blue eyes were exactly the same as usual and his clothes looked dark.
"I'm fine!" I snapped then I realized I just yelled at him. I got myself in the forehead as Laurence backed up.
"Garroth, are you sure?" he said. He had his hands held up.
"Yea, sorry I'm just...annoyed." I said.
"It's ok bud. It happens." Laurence said patting me on the back. His cheerful attitude was nice and calming.
"I sat we go back to Aphmau's house and discuss a plan." I said. Aphmau nodded and went to get up from soothing her friend. She stumbled and Laurence caught her.
'Ugh, that rock must have got her good.' I though. We all started to Aphmau's house and I decided to walk in back. Since it was getting dark, Aphmau still looks a little scary. A little time later we walked into Aphmau's home. I don't know why but I got a little mad when Laurence sat Aphmau on his lap again.
"Can we go and get those wolves tonight!" Aphmau yelled. She was clearly still mad.
"That isn't a good idea Lord Aphmau. Werewolves are toughest at night." Laurence explained.
"Exactly, so they won't expect us right." I said.
"But they could smell you or hear you." Laurence argued. I watched him run his through Aphmau's hair instead of his own in frustration.
Me and Aphmau took so long to reply that Aphmau fell asleep on Laurence. I sighed and went upstairs to the guest room for me. I flopped on my bed and layed there awake for awhile.
After about an hour or two my door opened and Aphmau stepped in. I raised up and stared.
"Garroth, get up. We are going to get those wolves for what they've done!" Aphmau whispered.
"But...Laurence." I said and shook my head. I don't care right now. Laurence practically broke my heart my stealing Aphmau. I got up and nodded. I went to a chest and pulled out a helmet, chest plate, and some leggings.
"Gah, no boots." I said quietly. Aphmau had already left to get her gear. I quietly put on the chest plate and leggings. I held the helm in my hand for a second before putting it on and covering my Sandy blond hair. I looked at myself in a mirror and sighed. I gazed into my own diamond blue eyes, but I didn't notice Aphmau walked back into the because my mind was sat on Dante.

Hey hey, I've got these chapters on a roooll. Ha ha ha, sorry. Hope your enjoyed chapter 2! You are all my little kittens! And I am Lord Kit-cat!