Chapter 1-

Garroth's POV

After I freed Dante and Nekotte I walked back over to get Laurence and Aphmau. As I turned to the I saw Aphmau pull Laurence into a kiss. My heart felt shattered and I lost the battle for her heart.
'No.' I thought and I turned and climb the ladder out of the dungeon.
"Garroth!?" I heard Aphmau yell. I knew she had jumped up as soon a I ran. I ran through the gate and I saw they were chasing me.
I sped up and kept running. I didn't know why but I did. I looked back and saw no sign of them. I walked into a clearing and stopped to rest.
"I-i out r-ran...Aphmau and....Laurence?!" I exclaimed. All the sudden there was a sharp pain in my shoulder.
"Gah! Like cat scratches aren't enough." I said. I looked and saw an arrow in my shoulder.
"Who are you?" said a man emerging. He had dirty black hair and torn clothing. His eyes were grey as a storm cloud and he held a brown bow in his hand.
"I am Garroth, Lord Aphmau's guard." I said.
"Hmm, a guard here isn't good. You're way to close to my camp. Sorry, have nice night." the man said and he wack me in the head with the hilt of a dagger.

Aphmau's POV

"Garroth!?" I yelled as he vanished up the ladder out of the dungeon. I jumped out of Laurence's arms, ignoring the pain.
"Garroth," I breathed, "were is he going?"
"Lets go, you to Dante and Nekotte." Laurence said. He ran up the ladder with us behind him.
"Come on hurry," I said, "we can't let him get away." I sped up.
"Aphmau, I'm getting tired. We've been running for a while." Laurence said. I stopped and stared ahead.
"But, Garroth." I whispered.
"Please Lord Aphmau, I'm tired." Nekotte cried.
I turned around and Laurence was on his hands and knees. He brown hair was drenched from the rain and he was breathing heavily. He looked kinda cute that way. I walked over to him and nelt down beside him.
"Ok you two, we can rest." I sighed.
"Yay!" Laurence exclaimed and he collapsed into the mud. I giggled and went to sit against a tree. Dante sat against a large rock and his daughter climbed into his lap. I nearly fell asleep until I heard talking and a loud sloshing thump.
I jumped up and hurried to the source of the sound. Up ahead I saw Garroth lying unconscious in some mud.
"Garroth!?"I yelled in worry. I spun around to get Laurence, but his muddy face was already looking my way. He jump to his feet and ran my way.
"Hmm?" he said.
"Garroth is lying unconscious in some mud up ahead." I said.
"Lets go get him then." Laurence said and ran towards his friend. I ran as well.
"Garroth?" I whispered. He had Michi's cat scratches and an arrow in his shoulder. A cut on his leg and a small bump on his head.
"Laurence, go get the horses with Dante and tell Nekotte to come to me." I commanded. He nodded and ran off. Soon Nekotte came running to me and jumped into my arms.
"Yay, Auntie Aphmau!" she yelled hugging me.
"Haha, yep." I said giggling. I sat her down beside me and looked back to Garroth's unconscious body.
I heard whispers from the forest and turned around. A second later an arrow can whizzing towards Nekotte. I grabbed her and pulled her out of the way. She started crying.
"Nekotte, stay by the unconscious Garroth." I said and stood up. I pulled out my sword.
"Wh-who's th-there!?" Nekotte yelled for me.
"I feel that's not important." the same man from Garroth's attack said, emerging from the brush.
"Then why did you attempt to shoot my friends daughter!?" I yelled, gripping my sword should he attack.
"Cause y'all are close to my bandit camp!" he replied and pulled out a sword himself. He ran towards me and swung the blade towards me. I quickly blocked him and pushed him backwards.
"Rahh!" he screeched and went to attack again. We probably fought for five minutes until he knocked my blade out of my hand. I fell to my knees scared. He rose his sword and swung it down. Then I heard a clash of metal.
"Leave my sister alone!" yelled a familiar voice. I looked up and saw a grey furred mief'wa with long brownish-black hair and a long grey dress. Her tennis-shoes were black and the laces were untied and white. She wore black leggings and held an iron sword, her tail wrapped around her right leg.
"You!? Gah it's you! Retreat!!" the man yelled and vanished into the brush.
"Thank you ma'am, you save me." I said, not realising who this girl was.
"Aphmau, you know me." the mief' wa said turning around. She had sparkling blue-green eyes and wore a bright smile.
"Mikala!?" I yelled and threw my arms around my little sis, who is only a year younger than me.
"Yep, that's me. Who the little kitty and the kinda cute boy?" Mikala responded. I followed her eyes which were staring at Garroth.
"This is Kawaii~Chan's daughter Nekotte and the blonde headed boy is Garroth." I said.
"Aphmau has a boyfriend!" Mikala sang. I felt my cheeks warm up.
"Wh-what!? H-he is n-no m-my b-b-boyfriend!" I yelled.
"Of course he's not cause I am." Laurence said coming out of the brush with the horses.
"Laurence!?" I yelled.
"Ke ke, good, blonde here is cute." Mikala said.
"Mikaalaa!" I said.
"Whaaat!?" She responded.