Chapter 28-

Celina's POV

I woke up in the morning in a tangled mess of blankets. I rose up and wiggled my way out of the bed. I saw a bathroom and decided to take a quick shower. After I dried off I put on a blue off the shoulders sweater and a pair of dark blue leggings. I slipped on some aqua flats to match my eyes.
"C-celina, have you decided?" I heard Zane murmer outside my door.
"Yes, I think I want to go to Phoenix Drop. It's not that this place isn't lovely it's just I prefer to be around people." I said. Zane nodded and we sat for breakfast.
"Follow me. I-I'll take you there." Zane said. He led me through the forest and stopped on the edge of the forest.
"Right up t-there is Phoenix D-drop. They don't really like m-me so I'll wait here and make sure you're...s-safe." Zane stammered. I nodded and slowly approached the gates.
"Hello?" I said. Mikala popped up in front of the gate with blonde headed guy.
"Celina! I thought you went back to your home town." she said.
"Never." I said. They let me in.
"You didn't really meet the nice me but my name is Mikala and this is Garroth." Mikala said.
"Nice to meet you. My name is Celina and I'm a cyote girl." I said. My ear twitched.
"We need to take her to see Lord Aphmau." Garroth said.
"Also she has been watching your wolf pup." Mikala said.
"Lets go." I said and they led me to a purple and white house.
"Aphmau! Sister there's a new girl." Mikala said. Aphmau opened the door.
"Celina?" she said. I nodded.
"Yep! I don't want to be in O-khassis. I was a prisoner there." I said. Aphmau welcomed me inside.
"Do you want to stay here in Phoenix Drop?" Aphmau said. I nodded.
"Yes please." I said.
"I'll have you a house built. In the mean time why don't you stay with Mandie~Chan and Pippi. They live in the pink, white, and blue house." Aphmau said.
"Ok." I said. I walked to their house and knocked. A mief'wa with blue fur and blonde pigtails answered.
"Hi! I'm Mandie~Chan!" the girl yelled.
"I'm Celina." I said.
"Have you seen The Chicken Shaman Castor? I found his chicken." Mandie~Chan said.
"You mean my brother?" I said.
"Brother!?" She said.
"Yea, He is probably back in Meteli. I passed his house while running from some guards." I said.
"Ooh cool, you're a cyote girl!" Mandie~Chan said.
"Yep. Me and my wolf pup, Silver, will be staying with you until my house is built." I said.
"Ok! Mandie~Chan is so happy!" Mandie~Chan said.
"Go inside Silver. I have to do something." I said. I had told Zane to meet me on the edge of the forest. He was there, just like I had asked.

"What did you want, Celina." he said.

"To thank you. That was very kind of you. I have to ask though, why did you not take me back to O-khassis?" I said.

"B-because, you are-" but he didn't get to finish.

"Get away from Zane~Kun!" Mandie~Chan's voice yelled behind me. She pounced on me.

"You don't want to mess with me Mandie!" I growled. I pushed her off and turned into my cyote form. Since I was half cyote my form was pretty big.

"Mandie~Chan doesn't care! Mandie~Chan is tough to!" Mandie~Chan said. I growled and pounced on her.

"What is going on here!?" Zane yelled. I turned back to normal.

"She attacked me!" I said. She yowled and kicked me off. I did not want to deal with this. I ran into the forest and hid.

"Zane~Kun is Mandie~Chan's!" I heard her yelled. She kicked me and I landed by the edge of the cliff. She went to jump on me but I kicked her and she fell over the cliff.

"Mandie?" I yelled. I rolled over and looked over the edge of the cliff.

"Where is she?" Zane said behind me. I felt tears in my eyes.

"She fell. She jumped on me and I knock her down." I said.

"Hey, it's ok. She's a mief'wa, she probably caught something." Zane said. He started to walk towards me.

"How are you so calm! I might have killed her!" I yelled threw tears.

"I have a reason I'm not welcome in Phoenix Drop or most villages really." He replied and explained everything. I stared at him. I didn't know if I should be scared or amazed.

"It's ok if you hate me now. Maybe I should be going." Zane said quietly.

"No! It's ok." I exclaimed. Zane smiled threw his mouth mask. I could see it and sense his happiness.

"Thank you." he said. I looked over the edge and a blue ball of fluff jumped in my face.

"Gah!" I yelled. I fell backwards and let out a cyote whimper sound.

"Stay away from Mandie~Chan's Zane~Kun!" the cat hissed. It scratched my face them stepped back horrified. Mandie turned back to normal.

"Mandie! Why...How?" Zane said. I sat up and frowned. Mandie~Chan was standing there horrified at what she just did.

"Nya! Mandie~Chan is so so sorry Celina~Sama! Mandie~Chan didn't-" but she was cut of by Zane.

"Mandie! I know you like me, but don't lash out at other people that I talk to! You're acting like a Yandere!!" Zane yelled. Mandie froze in fear and saddness.

"Mandie~Chan will leave now." She said quietly and walked away.