Chapter 15-

Laurence's POV

I wake up and imediatly decide to go see Aphmau. Lucky me I'm off duty today and that the other guard's have already left. I put on my normal clothing and keep my sword with me just incase. I quickly brush my messy brown hair and run off towards Aphmau's house.
"Kawaii~Chan, we've discussed this!" I heard Aphmau yell.
"Kawaii~Chan is sorry. Kawaii~Chan forgot!" Kawaii~Chan's voice yelled back. I didn't know if I should knock or leave. I slowly backed away from the door as Aph yelled something else.
"What are you two fighting about!?" Mikala's voice yelled.
"Nothing!" Kawaii~Chan replied. I left the doorway and walked down to the docks very slowly. When I got there I saw a stressed out Aphmau.
"Aph, are you ok?" I say sitting beside her.
"No. I'm stressed out." she said in an angry tone.
"Hey, call down. There's nothing to be angry at me for, right?" I said, pulling her closet to me. She laid her head down on my shoulder and sighed.
"Of course not. It's just Kawaii. She has been so buggy since I metioned is getting married to you." she said. I sat her in my lap and held her to me.
"Aph, everything Wil be fine. I promise." I said. She still didn't seem sure but nodded. She was staring at the sunset. After a few minutes she fell asleep. I quietly carried her to her house and snuggled up in the bed with her.