Chapter 10-

Mikala's POV

I woke up early in the morning and felt somebody's arm around my waist. I looked slightly behind me and Zane was asleep right there. I looked away and blushed.
"Hey, did you hear what the boss called that girl. He call her his princess." a voice said outside the door.
"I know dude. I think he's discovering what love is." another voice said. Whoever they were kept talking about the subject and I just tried to ignore them.
"Is my princess awake yet?" I heard a voice whisper in my ear. I turned and Zane's face was close to mine.
"I'm awake." I said quickly. He smiled and lightly kissed me on the forehead. I blushed, those people weren't kidding.
"Follow me. I want to show you to your room." he said. I followed him to a room not far from his. He told me to go in and he left. The room was beautiful. There was a lapis blue carpet, a purple double bed, a dark oak wood closet, and a light blue desk. On the desk was a hairbrush and some hair band's.
"This room is beautiful!" I exclaimed. I opened a draw on the desk and there was a stack of paper in it. In the other there was quips and ink. I saw a door that lead to a simple bathroom with a shower tub, sink, and toilet. There was a small purple carpet by the tub.
I decided to take a shower and when I got out I wrapped the towel around me. I went to the closet and there were a lot of different outfits. There were dresses, pants, shorts, and shirts. Although the thing that caught me eye was a long white and gold wedding dress.
"Why would I need this?" I said to myself. I slipped on a knee length, blue dress and some cyan leggings. I put on some blue flats that went with the outfit. I brushed my hair and put it in a long braid. I thought I looked very pretty. I saw a purple and white flower crown and put it on.
"I wonder if Zane will fall anymore in love with me." I joked and left for breakfast.

Garroth's POV

Me and Laurence carefully slipped out of the room in the morning. We didn't want to wake Aphmau who was still asleep in Laurence's bed.
"Hey, why is Aphmau asleep in your bed?" I ask.
"She decided to cuddle with me after the horrible dream I had." Laurence said quickly.
"I see." I said unsure. I sat at the table and stared at the floor.
"Is something wrong, Garroth?" Laurence asked me.
"Yea, I'm really worried about Mikala. I'm scared that Zane got her." I replied.
"Well, we will check Zane's castle after we check her home." Laurence said.
"Who's Zane!" somebody yelled out of nowhere. It made me and Laurence jump.
"What?" I said.
"Mandie~Chan wants to know who this Zane is!" the voice squealed.
"Oh no, it's Mandie." Laurence groaned. Mandie popped up in the window and frowned.
"What's wrong with Mandie~Chan.?" Mandie~Chan said.
"Nothing." Laurence said quickly. I chuckled.
"Zane is a evil person who has tried to destroy Phoenix Drop more than once." I said.
"Oh, Mandie~Chan sees. Well Mandie has to look for Pippi!" Mandie yelled and ran off.
"Umm..." I said and went upstairs to get ready.

Hey guys, how are y'all enjoying the story. Come on and show me some love!