Chapter 36-

Mandie~Chan's POV

"Was Maroon~Sama talking to Aaron~kun?" I yelled as I ran up to Maroon.

"It's Bella." she said.

"Ooh. Ok then. Mandie~Chan is happy that Bella~Sama is starting to remember." I said then it hit me.

"Yea, I am too." she replied.

"*gasp* You're Bella~Sama, from Aaron~kun's old village!?" I yelled.

"So he's my old Lord?" Bella asked.

"Book~Chan said they were more. Mandie~Chan doesn't know what Book~Chan meant though." I said. Bella looked down and started breathing heavily.

"I know what it meant. I remember, what it meant." she said.

"Can Bella tell me?" I said, to worried to talk normally.

"No Mandie, I need...time." she said.

"Ok." I said simply and walked away.

Bella's POV

Why does this make me...feel so...emotional? Why does it bother me? I know what the book meant and I remember for the most part. Why..why does it bother me?

"Bella, are you ok?" Laurence asked.

"No. I'm guessing Aphmau told you my real name." I said, still upset.

"What's wrong?" he said.

"Memories. Love. Friends. Family. Death." I listed.

"Love? Death? What do you mean?" Laurence said.

"I don't want to talk about it right now." I said. I went to walk away, but he wouldn't let me.

"Tell me, please." Laurence insisted.

"Everything is so confusing. I don't know who I really was, but I know that all of my friends and family are dead. I remember my village being attacked and running away. It was a girl, named Chloe. She's the one who caused me to loose my memory. I-" I said. I felt tears running down my face.

"Don't stop." Laurence said.

"I should of fought back instead of ran. I know for a fact that I am stronger than her. For what I am I don't- I don't thing anyone could beat me except for another of the same kind as me. I should have fought for Aaron. In the memory he told me to run. I should have helped instead." I fell to my knees. Why did this effect me like this?

"It'll be ok. Just stay calm. You still have friends. New friends that will help you through this." Laurence said.

"Thank you." I said. He nodded and stood.

"If you need somebody to talk to I'm here." he said and walked off.