Chapter 25-

Shadow Lord's POV

     I heard more shouts behind me and it was Kawaii~Chan again.
     "Why is Mikala~Chan being such a jerk!? Does somebody need a cake to sweeten up their day?" Kawaii~Chan said.
     "No Kawaii, I'm just tired of hanging out with idiots like you." I said.
     "Does Mikala~Chan want to mess with Kawaii~Chan!" she yelled and her eyes started to glow a faint blue.
     "No, like I said. I don't have time for you." I said and turned to leave.

Mikala's POV

     I can't believe this. My dad broke me then took over my body! And now he's being mean to my friends! Once I get out of here my reputation with my friends will be ruined. I sighed and saw a vilolin. I wanted out, but I couldn't escape as far as I know. So I sang Shatter Me by Lidnsey Stirling.

XxSong startsxX(you're welcome to read along or watch the video!)

[Verse 1 - Lzzy Hale:]
I pirouette in the dark
I see the stars through a mirror
Tired mechanical heart
Beats 'til the song disappears

[Chorus:]
Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me

[Violin drop]

Shatter me!
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me

[Verse 2:]
If only the clockwork could speak
I wouldn't be so alone
We'd burn every magnet and spring
And spiral into the unknown

[Chorus]

[Violin drop]

[Bridge:]
If I break the glass then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of changing
The days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in gray
If I break the glass then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of changing
The days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in gray
(Only...)

[Chorus]

[Violin drop]

Me...!
Shatter me!
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!  

XxSong EndsxX

(I copied the song so ignore the brackets NOT THE PERENASIEMAGIGER!!)

     I wanted to shatter the gem now, I was tired of watching of watching my father destroy my life. He was talking to Garroth now and being a complete Bi*** to him. That's it, I'm breaking free! I Punch the gem on the inside and I saw mutiple cracks apear. I saw Garroth look at the necklace and shake his head.

     "Garroth, Help Me!" I cried inside the gem I was being help in. I banged on the gem again and more cracks apeared. I picked back up the violin and put it in it's case. I swung in over my shoulder. Then I heard Garroth and my father's conversation through the gem.

     "Mikala, your necklace has cracks apearing." Garroth said.

     "It's nothing." my father replied.

     "I swear I heard singing coming from it a bit ago though. Are you sure there's nothing wrong with you?" Garroth said.

     "OF COURSE I'M SURE GARROTH. MY IRENE, MIND YOUR OWN LIFE!" my father yelled.

     "GARROTH! GARROTH DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! GARROTH, HELP ME!!" I yelled. I pounded on the gem again and tears start rolling down my cheaks.

     "Huh?" Garroth said and he looked towards the necklace that was cracked even more. I could feel he heard me.

  Garroth's POV

     I swear I heard singing and yelling from that necklace. I looked back towards it and there was something in it. I snagged it and saw it was a trapped spirit Mikala.

     "Hey! Give me that back loser!" "Mikala" Yelled.

     "No Shadow Lord. I knew something wasn't right!" I yelled. I threw the necklace at the ground and it shattered. Mikala's body fell into my arms as it collasped unconsious.

     "This isn't over yet!" the Shadow Lord's voice yelled, then vanished. I picked Mikala up who looked horrible now that she was back in her body. She had cuts all over her hands that were bleeding. She must have made those cracks.