Chapter 4-

Garroth's POV

Oh my Irene, i'm on a walk with my new crush. She is so pretty, but i think she has some kind of secret she's hiding from me. It scares me a little and worries me.

"So Garroth, who do you think would like to see me?" Mikala said. She smiled sweetly.

"Oh yes, follow me." I said. I was going to take her to meet Kawaii~Chan. She was Mikala's best friend in school when her and Aphmau moved to Phoenix Drop. We walked to Kawaii~Chan's pink and white house.

"Who lives here?" Mikala's innocent voice said. She walked up to the door.

"Well, knock and find out." I said. I sat quietly against a tree and waited.

"Kawaii~Chan!!" I heard Mikala yell. I looked up and saw Mikala hugging Kawaii~Chan.

"Mikala~Sama, Kawaii~Chan is so happy to see her!" Kawaii~Chan said.

"Tell me when you're ready to head out, I'll be here waiting." I said.

Mikala's POV

I went inside with Kawaii~Chan and sat down at her table. She offered me a cookie and i gladly took it. I quietly ate it why Kawaii~Chan talked on and on.

"Mikala~Sama, Kawaii~Chan has a fiance!" she said. I spit out my tea.

"WHAT!? WHO IS IT!?" I yelled. Kawaii~Chan smiled.

"His name is Dante~Kun. Didn't Mikala~Sama help save Dante~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan said.

"Not exactly. I actually saved my sister Aphmau from some bandits." I said calmly.

"Oh, Aphmau~Senpai is Mikala~Sama's sister!?" Kawaii~Chan Said. I nodded. Then a little mief'wa entered the room. She has light blue hair, yellow eyes, white fur, and was wearing white.

"Who is that?" I said questioningly. The girl ran towards me and jumped on me, knocking me onto the floor.

"Mommy has told Nekotte~Chan so much about Mikala~Sama!" the girl yelled.

"Nekotte, you were supposed to go hide!" a little boy yelled. He had dark blue hair like Dante and he had bright grey eyes.

"Sorry Dimitri~Kun, this is Mikala~Sama. Nekotte~Chan's mommy's best friend from school!" Nekotte yelled.

"What!? Yay, step Auntie Mikala!" Dimitri yelled. I laughed.

"Sorry Mikala~Sama, these kids are hyper. The little girl is Kawaii~Chan's daughter and the little boy is Kawaii~Chan's step son. He is Dante~Kun's son and Nicole~Sama's son.

"Ahh!" I screamed as Dimitri jumped on me. I saw Garroth run in.

"Heh heh, i got kids on me." I said. He laughed and walked over.

"You silly kids jumping on my uhh g-girlfriend." He said.

"Are you gonna be my step Unkie Garroth some day!?" Dimitri said. I burst out laughing as Garroth's face turned bright red.

"He might." I said and smiled. I watched Dimitri jump on Garroth, knocking him to the floor beside me. I giggled as he hit the ground.

"YAY!" Dimitri screamed, "wanna play with us pleeaassee?"

"Yea, please Auntie Mikala and future Unkie Garroth." Nekotte said.

"Sure. Come on Unkie Garroth." I teased. The kids hopped off of us and ran downstairs to wait. Garroth helped me up and we went downstairs.

"We are playing hide n' seek. Nekotte is it, so we need to hide!" Dimitri yelled. I nodded and we all ran off to hide. We could hide anywhere in town and i went to hide between a tree and the wall near the gates. I sat there occasionally peeking out to see if the coast was clear.

"Ahh!" I screamed as somebody grabbed me from behind. They covered my mouth.

"Ha ha ha! I've got you now... Aphmau?" a voice said.

"I'm not Aphmau, I'm her sister and my name is Mikala!" I yelled, but it was muffled. I still think whoever had grabbed me heard it though.

"I'm Zane, you're not Aphmau but you'll do." the voice said.

"Let me go or I'm gonna get your big brother Zane!" I said muffled. He laughed evilly.

"HELP!!" I yelled in the second he moved his hand.

"SHUT UP CAT!!" Zane yelled and covered my mouth back up. He started to carry me off and i felt a tear run down my cheek. I was terrified, would Garroth be able to save me. I saw Garroth running my way.

"Drop her Zane!" Garroth yelled. He laughed and I started to cry more. He squeezed me tighter and I couldn't move my arms or even make a sound.

"NO! Sasha splash him." Zane yelled and a girl with white hair threw a potion at Garroth. I saw him fall to the ground asleep.

"NO! SOMEBODY HELP!!" I thought. Zane continued to carry me off. I ended up falling asleep. When I woke I was chained to a wall.

"Look, the kitty is awake." Zane's voice laughed. He appeared out of the darkness and was standing right in front of me.

"What do you want Zane!?" I yelled. He smirked.

"Well,I wanted Aphmau so I don't really know anymore." Zane said.

"You were so nice in school. What happened to you?" I cried. The chains were hurting my wrist and ankles.

"My father happened. I don't want to explain." he said. I looked down and I started to get mad. I didn't like this. I didn't like to be trapped.

"NO! Don't turn into that monster Mikala" I whispered to myself.

"What was that?" Zane growled. I shook my head as if to say nothing. I let myself doze off back to sleep.

________Nightmare vision thingy_________Play music (Angel of Darkness)

I was in a dark room and everything was scary. I saw a pair of glowing red eyes and i heard evil laughter.

"I DON"T WANT TO BE THIS MONSTER!" I screamed. I felt tears running down my cheeks.

"HA! HA! HA! HA! YOU DON"T HAVE A CHOICE MY ANGEL!!" the evil voice boomed.

"I"M NOT AN ANGEL, I"M A MONSTER!!" I yelled almost in tears. I felt like my heart was going to explode with the mental pain i was feeling.

"DARLING, YOU"RE MY ANGEL! MY ANGEL OF DARKNESS! MY PRINCESS OF THE SHADOW KNIGHTS, SHADOW SOULS, AND EVERYTHING DARK! THE ONLY THING THAT CAN BEAT DARKNESS IS LIGHT AND I"D LIKE TO SEE THEM TRY WHEN WE HAVE ALL OUR MONSTERS! COME ON DARLING, THE DARKNESS IS GREAT!" the voice yelled.

"BUT I HATE IT. IT FILLS ME WITH EVIL I CAN'T CONTROL! ALL I WANT IS TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE, WITH A NORMAL BOYFRIEND, A NORMAL SISTER, AND NORMAL FRIENDS. WHAT'S WORSE IS IF THIS...POWER TOOK OVER ME APHMAU'S OWN BOYFRIEND WOULD TURN ON HER CAUSE HE IS A SHADOW KNIGHT!" I cried. I could feel myself being taken over from all sides.

"AWWW, LOOK AT YOU WORRYING ABOUT YOUR SISTER THAT'S THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF YOU AND YOUR FATHER!" the voice screamed.

"AHHHH!" I screamed right before i was woken.

End of vision dream thingy

"Mikala, Mikala are you ok!?" Garroth yelled. Tears ran down my cheeks and I squeezed him. I buried my face into his chest and cried. He hugged me back.

"Mikala, what were you yelling about." Garroth said.

"It was just a bad dream." I lied. I didn't want to worry him. I'm just glad I'm safe.