Chapter 20-

Aphmau's POV

I woke ontop of Laurence. My head was resting on his chest. I looked slightly up and Laurence's eyes were open and he had a bright smile.
"How are you today Lord Aphmau?" he said. I started laughing.
"You don't have to call me that, Laurence." I said. I jumped to my feet happy to stand.
"Haha, I know." he said. He asked me if I wanted to go home and I nodded my head. We walked quietly to my house and when I entered I heard Mikala's sobbing.
"Mikala!?" I yelled and ran downstairs. She was collapsed on the ground.
"A-aphmau, I-i remember a ...dream... I had last night. I'm sorry if I worried you." she said quickly.
"Please tell me about the dream." I said.
"Well I woke in the dream and there was a little girl with dirty blond hair and green eyes who told me to stop. Once more of the scene filled in the emptyneas I saw Garroth holding the girl tight. He was crying. I looked around and Phoenix Drop was burning. My hands were glowing black and I then saw something horrible. L-l-levin a-and M-m-m-Malachi were laying dead before me...and.." She burst into years again.
"It's ok Mikala. It was just a dream." I said. She nodded and stood.
"I-i k-know...it was just...h-horrible." She said. She left upstairs with Garroth following her. I felt tears burn my eyes. I didn't want to cry in front of her so I held it in best I could.
"Aph, are you ok?" Laurence asked me. I shook my head.
"Mikala is the daughter of the Shadow Lord. She can't control her powers. She had a vision of the future I think." I explained.
"S-so in the future s-she might destroy Phoenix Drop and kill our children?" Laurence said terrified. I nodded.
"Unless she finds a way to stop it yes." I said and started crying myself.

Mikala's POV

I walked quietly out of the house with Garroth!? I looked down and yelled startled. I was...a...pony how? I turned around and saw a broken window and a shattered potion bottle. I was a gray pony with a dark brown mane and tail. Garroth was white with a sandy blond mane and tail.
"What happened?!" Garroth yelled. He sat down confused. His cutie mark was a black cross. I looked at mind and it was a black sword that was glowing purple. I was a unicorn since I was a magicks user. Garroth was an alicorn.
"I don't know what happened." I said. I sat beside him. Soon I heard footsteps running up behind us. Me and Garroth spun around. Aphmau and Laurence were standing there.
"Ahhh! Real life ponies!" Aphmau yelled.
"Aphmau!" I exclaimed as she hugged my neck. She stepped back.
"Mikala?" she mumbled. I nodded. All the sudden another potion came and crashed before us. When I opened my eyes they were ponies to.
"Ahhh! I'm a pony!" Laurence yelled. He was dark blue, he had his normal brown hair, he had a emerald sword for his cutie mark, and he was a pegasus.
"Yay! I'm a pony!" Aphmau squealed. She was purple with black hair, her cutie mark was a diamond pickaxe and she was also an alicorn.
"What now?" I said. She shrugged and we went back inside to rest.