Chapter 11-

Katelyn's POV

I got out of bed and put on my armor. I heard Aphmau, Garroth and Laurence were going out looking for Mikala and I'm going with tham no matter what. I grabbed my wepons and put them in their pouch. I saw Laurence and them starting to head out.
"Laurence!" I yelled as I slid across the ground. He spun around confused.
"Katelyn?" he said.
"Yep, that's me." I said.
"What are you doing?" Laurence said.
"I'm coming with you." I said, brushing my pastel blue hair out of my eye.
"Katelyn, that's not nessacery." Laurence said.
"YES IT IS! IF YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN LAURENCE, ME AND MIKALA WERE GOOD FRIENDS IN HIGHSCHOOL!" I YELLED.
"That's true Laurence. Let her come with us." Garroth said. Laurence sighed and nodded. Then we sat off.

Mandie's POV

I saw Aphmau and her friends Garroth and Laurence. I saw another girl that had pastel blue hair and bright blue eyes.
"Mandie~Chan wonders were they are going." I said. I decided to sneakily follow them. I hid behind rock, trees, and even under water.
"Oof." I said as I bumbed into somebody. I looked up and saw a girl with pink hair and red eyes like mine.
"Pippi, Mandie~Chan found yous!" I yelled.
"Hey Mandie." Pippi said. I hugged her tight.
"Mandie~Chan is follow Aphmau~Senpai because Mandie~Chan wants to know were they are going!" I squealed.
"Ok.....hey where are you staying." Pippi said.
"Back there in Phoenix Drop. Just follow the purple stones Aphmau~Senpai has been dropping. Mandie~Chan leaves now." I said and run to catch up.