Chapter 7-

Mikala's POV

_____magical dream______

     Once again I'm in the dark room. I am so confused. I see no sight of any glowing red eyes or nothing. All the sudden I'm in Pheonix Drop.
     I see I'm in my Angel form. I see Garroth on the ground unconscious. Laurence was on the ground hiding his eyes and my sister was in her angel form. Her black hair was blowing in the wind and her amber eyes looked angry. She had beautiful white wings and was wearing a long white and gold dress. She had glass heals and a white blade in her hand.
     "Aphmau, what's going on!?" I yelled. She growled and swung her blade at me. I jumped back and yelled her name.
     "You just nearly killed Garroth!" Aphmau yelled. I opened my eyes wide.
     "What, Aphmau, I would never." I said. I layed back my ears confused.
     "Really. Mikala I want to believe you. Is this a dream?" Aphmau said.
     "I think so. The last thing I remember is fainting." I said.
     "Me too!" Aphmau yelled.
     "Ok then we are in each others dream. That's so weird and cool!" I exclaimed. I ran to the Garroth in my dream.
     "I wonder, are they in our dreams too?" Aphmau said. I shrugged.
     "Laurence?" Aphmau said. He looked up and saw me and looked confused.
     "Could somebody tell me what is going on!?" he yelled.
     "OMG! You are in me in Aphmau's dream, some how." I said.
     "Weird." he said. I tapped on Garroth's forehead. He slightly opened his eyes.
     "Mikala?" Garroth said.
     "Yes?" I said.
     "Were in Irene are we." he said.
     "We're, some how, in my dream world.
     "Well that's not weird at all." Garroth said. All the sudden Lucinda apeared. She looked majorly confused. I explained the situation to her.
     "I can tell you, it's not me." she said and sighed.
     "I think Mikala's powers did this. I say this because we are both transformed and Mikala isn't crazy." Aphmau said.
     "Oh yea, am I supposed to be crazy, cause I'll show you crazy real fast." I scoffed. Aphmau laughed at my sarcasm and I started laughing to.
     "So Mikala's powers conected to us and pulled us into her dream?" Lucinda said. I nodded a little unsure.
     "I guess." Laurence said.
     "Hold on, I want to try something. If this is my dream I could make anything happen." I said. I thought of something and all the sudden Garroth turned into a dog.
     "Wait, what the?!" he exclaimed and sat annoyed.
     "Oh my Irene, you're so cute!" I yelled and Garroth chuckled. He barked and I let out a long "awww!"
     "I bet I'd be a cute dog too." Laurence barked.
     "Oh really?" Garroth said. Laurence nodded and smiled.
     "Ok, your wish is my command." I joked. In seconds he became a little dog with a green collar and blue eyes.
     "I think my cyan collar looks better, Laurence." Garroth said. I laughed at Laurence's angry dog face.
     "You two are too cute!" I squealed. Garroth wagged his little puppy tail. Laurence walked up to Aphmau and barked.
     "Ahh, hahaha! Laurence stop." Aphmau cried with laughter.
     "I don't wanna." Laurence laughed. Aphmau let out another squeal of laughter.
     "I wanna wake up now but I'm more or less unconscious." I sighed.
     "Well, I can help, maybe." Aphmau said and she pinched me.
__end of magical dream__
     I sat up and so did Aphmau. I looked around and saw a puppy with a blue collar and diamond blue eyes.
     "Garroth?" I said in alarm.
     "Mikala, why are you so big!?" he yelps.
     "Umm, heh heh heh. Garroth, look in a mirror." I said.
     "Gah! I'm still a puppy!" Garroth yelled.
     "Oh no, I'm still a puppy too!" Laurence's voice cried.
      "Who are the dogs?" Lucinda asked, as she climbed up.
     "Lucinda! Mikala turned me and Laurence into puppies!!" Garroth whined.
     "Oh my, I'll get to work." Lucinda yelled and with that she ran.
     "I guess we have some dogs to take care of." I say and walk Garroth out the door.