Chapter 34-

Bella's POV

I walked up to a gate to some unknown town. I didn't know where I was, who I was, or anything really.

"Hello." I said. A cat girl with blue cat ears and blond pigtails walked over.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I don't really know." I said. The girl looked confused.

"Mandie~Chan will call you Maroon~Sama then." she said cheerfully.

"Ok, who are you?" I said.

"Mandie~Chan is Mandie~Chan. Mandie~Chan is a mief'wa." she said.

"Mief'wa? Oh, hehe, cat people right?" I said. Mandie~Chan nodded.

"Well, Mandie~Chan will take Maroon~Sams to Aphmau~Senpai. She is the lord here." Mandie~Chan said. She showed me to a purple and white house and ran off.

"Hello?" I said. A girl with long black hair and amber eyes opened the door.

"Who are you?" she said.

"I don't remember so this mief'wa named Mandie~Chan is calling me Maroon." I said.

"Maroon, come on in. I'm Lord Aphmau." the girl said. I walked inside and she gave me some tea.

"Can I stay here in Phoenix Drop." I asked.

"Sure. You can stay in my guest room. Since my sister has her black and grey house." Aphmau said.

"Ok, Thank you Aphmau." I said. I went downstairs to see a brown headed boy.

"Hello?" I said. It seems to be my new favorite word.

"Oh hi, you new?" the guy said.

"Yea, what's your name?" I asked.

"Laurence, you are?" he replied.

"Maroon, or at least that's what people are calling me. Hehe, I forgot alot of my past." I said and walked into the guest room.

"Forgot? How?" Laurence said. I looked down and sighed.

"All I remember is being attacked by this white headed girl with blue eyes and dark blue tips. Her hair covered on of her eyes and she was wearing pitch black." I said. I couldn't forget her for the life of me.

"Chloe?" Laurence mumbled. Something about the name made something come to mind.

"Zane's twin?" I said. Laurence turned to face me confused.

"I think the name triggered my memory." I said.

"Maybe we should talk to Zane. I think he is staying at Mandie's with Celina." Laurence said.

"Celina? That sounds like somebody from Scaleswind." I said. I shook my head and layed on the bed.

"See ya around Maroon." Laurence said and he left.

"Aphmau! Who was that girl!? I saw her walking with Mandie." I heard a voice yell upstairs.

"Calm down Aaron. She doesn't remember her real name so we are calling her Maroon." Aphmau said. I got curious and crept upstairs. I peeked over the stairs were I could see them, but they couldn't see me. I saw Aphmau and Laurence talking to a guy in a black jacket. He had black hair and grey eyes. I felt like I reconised him, but I couldn't place my finger on it. I decided to go back to the guest room.

Aaron's POV

I ran to Aphmau's house not long after I saw that blue headed girl walking with Mandie.

"Aphmau, that girl looked like...Bella." I said.

"Aaron, she doesn't remember anything. I could be Bella or it might be somebody else." Aphmau said. I sighed, she could be right. It's probably not Bella anyways.