Chapter 40-

Omg guys. 40 chapters! Up above is how I feel right now! Since this is chapter 40 and I just need this ship this chapter is going to be........Travlyn! Dun, dunna, dun, dunna, duuuuu! Enjoy!

Katelyn's POV

I waited for Garroth to unlock me and Travis's cell seeing as how Mikala blew a hole in theirs. (This is for Docderp12: Milley Cirus that's a big hole!) As soon as the door opened I got out asap. I ran to the chest and realized nobodys clothing was in it, only our weapons.

"What!? Where are our clothes!?" I screamed. I didn't want to stay like this on the way home! I can't have Travis staring at my nearly bare butt! I grabbed my weapons quickly and turn went to wait by the stairs.

"What in the nether happened to your sister Aphmau?" Garroth said.

"She hates being locked in a cell so when she is...she goes...crazy." Aphmau explained.

"Understandable." Laurence said.

"Feel...so...weak...ugh." Mikala groaned.

"We might have to wait until Mikala regains her strength." Garroth said. I was too busy listening to their conversation, waiting to speak up, I didn't even notice Travis walk up the stairs past me. I heard footsteps going up the stairs to see Travis's gray cat tail running up the stairs.

(Speaking of mief'was! I haven't explained what each of their fur color is. I list it real quick!

Garroth: Blue

Mikala: Same as ever

Katelyn: Light blue

Mandie~Chan: Same

Kawaii: Same

Zane: Dark gray

Celina: still a cyote

Zeek: thats up to Docderp12, she'll put it in the comments

Travis: gray