Chapter 30-

Yay! 30 chapters! If you combined the starter books chapters with this ones that would be 34 chapters! Thank you, everyone who reads this book and thank you docderp12 for helping me and I can't wait for us to make new characters.

Celina's POV

I sat on the edge of the cliff and stared into the distance.

"Still upset?" Zane said. I sighed.

"Sorta. It only makes it worse that I'm staying in her house until mine is done." I said.

"Oh. You can always come stay with me." Zane said.

"Zane, what were you going to say before Mandie~Chan attacked me?" I said.

"O-oh umm..." Zane said. He paused for a minute.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yea. Look I have never really expirenced love before and....." he said.

"You like me don't you?" I whispered. Zane looked down embarrassed.

"Yea. You are silly and beautiful." he mumbled.

"I warn you, my brother is the chicken shaman." I said.

"I don't care who you are related to. I really don't." Zane said. He sat down beside me and smiled.

"Mandie~Chan freaked out when I told her that the Chicken Shaman, Castor, was my brother." I said.

"He's a nut. All of his "people" are chickens." Zane said. I chuckled as to say, I'm not surprised.

"Yea, my brother is silly. When he was little he had a chicken named Jimmy. He treated it like a human and yelled at anybody who judged Jimmy." I said.

"Wow." Zane replied.

"Yea. It's getting late. I should get back to Phoenix Drop." I said.

"I'll stay with you." Zane said. He walked me right up to the gate.

"Zane!?" I heard Garroth yell.

"I found Celina in the woods and decided to lead her back here." Zane said. He winked at me and smiled again.

"Hmm? What did you do Zane?" Garroth said.

"Nothing. He did nothing, but help me." I said.

"If you say so." Garroth said. He slightly opened the gate and stood out of view.

"See you later maybe." Zane said, turning to me.

"Yea. Bye!" I said. Trying to sound as cheerful as possible. Zane chuckled. He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. I felt shock shoot threw my body and I litterally fainted.

Zane's POV

The second my lips hit her cheek she seemed to freeze. I stepped back confused. She looked absolutely shocked, and then she fainted. I caught her just as my brother walked over.

"What did you do?" my brother said.

"She fainted, I think." I replied. He raised an eye brow.

"Mmm hmm." he said. I picked her up bridal style and sighed.

"I promise you she is fine. I feel different brother. I don't understand it." I said.

"Different?" Garroth said. I nodded and looked away.

"Maybe you're expirensing love Zane. Just bring her in and I'll lead you to where she is staying currently." Garroth said. He lead me to Mandie~Chan's house and he knocked in the door. While he wasn't looking I quickly kissed her cheek again.

"Hi Garroth~kun. What does Garroth~kun need?" Mandie~Chan's voice said.

"Zane is here to drop off a fainted cyote girl." Garroth said and snickered.

"Z-Zane~Kun?" Mandie~Chan said. She looked over at me and frowned.

"Woof woof!" something barked. I little wolf pup bounded out of the house and started jumping around me.

"Umm." I said.

"That's Silver~Sama. She is Celina~Sama's let." Mandie~Chan said.

"I think it likes you Zane." Garroth said. The pup bit my pants leg and started pulling me towards the house.

"Ok, I'll follow pup." I said. It barked and bounded inside. Mandie~Chan moved back as I slowly followed the pup down some stairs and into a blue and dark purple room.

"Is this Celina's room?" I asked. The pup barked excitedly and ran inside. I saw a few dog toys scattered around the room. I layed Celina on her bed and played with the wolf pup that was begging that I did so.