Chapter 18-

Aphmau's POV

I drifted off to sleep even though to everyone I already looked asleep. I found myself on a cloud and I saw a transformed Mikala.
"Are you asleep," I asked her, "or is this a dream?"
"I used my powers to connect to you once I could feel you were asleep. So yes I'm technically asleep...but in the real world...I will look...dead." she said.
"WHAT!?" I yelled.
"Our mother gave me a book on my powers so I read and read and read. I won't be breathing but I'll have a pulse. My spirit although is here at the moment." she explained.
"I see. Why are you here?" I said.
"To find out what happened and what you and Kawaii were fighting about." she said.
"Well I got hit by a potion and a wedding." I said.
"WHOSE GETTING MARRIED!!" Mikala yelled.
"Me and Laurence." I squeaked quietly.
"Congrats Sister!" she exclaimed. After that she kept asking me about what happened and if I knew what to do.

Garroth's POV

I went to check on Aphmau at Lucinda's house. I was really worried about my lord. I jumped across the magic bubbles and went inside. Lucinda wasn't home so I just went straight up.
"What?" I breathed. I saw Mikala sitting in a chair by Aphmau's bed. She was in her Shadow Princess form and she didn't seem to be breathing.
"Mikala?!" I exclaimed. I ran to her side scared. Was she using some kind of magic? Why would magic make you look dead?
"Please be alive." I whispered. I quickly checked her pulse and thank Irene it was there. Although she was not breathing and her was not beating.
"Mikala!" I yelled. I shook her and her ear twitched. I shook her again, but I still only got a twitch from her ear.
"Come on! Wake up!" I yelled. I loved her and did not like to see her in this state. I shook her even harder but still just the same twitch from the ear.
"What in Irene do I have to do to wake her up!?" I yelled. I felt tears running down my cheeks but I don't know why.

Mikala's POV

"Aphmau, I can't get out! Garroth wants me, but I can't leave!" I exclaimed. I started to panic. My sister grabbed me.
"He'll figure something out." she said. I felt myself starting to fade from this world.
"How?" I said. I woke in the real world and saw Garroth in front of me. He hugged me and started crying.
"M-mikala, I-i was s-so scared! D-don't ever d-do that again!" he cried.
"It was the only way for me to talk with my sister." I said. I explained everything and we sat there in silence.