Chapter 31-

Celina's POV

I woke up to light snoring and quiet little barkish snores. I rose up and saw Zane snuggled up on the floor with Silver. The second my foot hit the floor Silver jumped up. He bit my leggings and started pulling me towards Zane. This dog had a shipping dream.

"What are you doing boy?" I said. He gave a muffled bark and pulled me to the ground by Zane. I fell with a loud thud and landed on my back.

"What the!?" Zane yelled and shot up. He saw me and laughed. His hair had become messy and I could see his other eye. It was bright blue like the other one but it was a little red.

"What happened?" I said.

"Oh, my brother hit me in the eye with a snowball." he said. He started smoothing his hair back into place.

"Woof! Woof!" Silver barked. She started bouncing around us. I heard Zane start quietly laughing.

"I think this wolf has a ship he wants." Zane said. I shrugged. All the sudden the door swung open.

"Mandie~Chan heard a loud thud from upstairs and Mandie~Chan wanted to know what happened!" Mandie~Chan yelled. She stopped the second she saw my dog voicing in circles around me and Zane. Oh my Irene this was embarrassing.

"We're fine Mandie. Silver just knocked Celina down." Zane said. Mandie meowed angryily and stormed off.

"What's her deal?" I said. Zane shrugged then Silver jump on him. Zane fell backwards and I just laughed.

"You think that's funny huh?"  Zane said. I shook my head holding back my laughter.

"Suuure." Zane said and he tackled me.

"Ahh!" I shrieked. I pushed him off and ran to jump on my bed. He managed to trip me right before I jumped and I tumbled onto the bed. Silver started barking excitedly as Zane tackled me again.

"Hey." I said. I tried to push him away, but this time he wouldn't budge. He pinned me to the bed and smiled. He moved his mouth mask down. I knew what he was up to. He wanted a kiss. He started to lean in but the door swung open then I heard a shriek in terror then it slam. Zane shot to his feet and I did the same.

"I bet it was Mandie~Chan." I said.

"I'm sorry." Zane said.

"About what?" I said.

"Trying to kiss you." he said quietly.

"To be honest, I was looking forward to it." I said quietly. Zane smiled.

"I can still make it happen." he said. I started to laugh and he looked confused.

"You.....are.....ridiculous." I breathed.

"Yea, I guess I am." he replied and we sat down to play with Silver.