Chapter 12-

Zane's POV

I sat at my desk with my quil. My plan wasn't going as I hoped. I was going to use Mikala's powers against Phoenix Drop and now I can't even imagine making her go through the mental pain to change. I started to put away my stuff away when I heard a thud from Mikala's room.
I assumed she has just knocked something over and started putting away my things quicker. After a couple of minutes I heard Mikala yell, "No! Not Again!"
"Mikala!?" I yelled. I threw my notebook into a draw and ran as fast as possible to her room. When I got there I did not see a kind little mief'wa. I saw a very dark angel.
"M-mikala, is that you?" I said. She was floating in mid air, her eyes were glowing red, and her hands had a dark purple arora around the.
"Yes, it is." said her normal voice. She looked scared. I hugged her.
"It will be ok." I whispered. I saw her cat ear twitch.
"People are here." she said. She pulled out a black blade. I looked out the window and saw Aphmau, Katelyn, Garroth, and Laurence.
"It's Aphmau." I mumbled.
"Is Laurence here?" she said.
"Of course he is." I said.
"Purrfect." she said and giggled evily.
"Huh?" I said.
"He he, Laurence is a shadow knight and I'm the daughter of the Shadow Lord. Think about it." Mikala giggled.
"Oh...Irene help me." I said which even surprised me.
"What's wrong?" she said. I sighed and explained that I was a shadow knight.
"I see, I can choose who I control Zane. You don't have to worry." Mikala said.
"ZANE! YOU BETTER LET MIKALA GO!" Aphmau yelled. I chuckled.

Mikala's POV

"Laurence!" I sang. He turned towards me and walked below the window.
"Were is she." I heard him mumble.
"Laurence! I'm up here." I sang. He looked up and glared.
"My princess." he said.
"What? I can't believe what I just heard." I exclaimed. Did I take over him without me knowing.
"I'm sorry my princess for being so disobedient." Laurence said.
"It you are not lying come up here in your shadow knight form, without Aphmau. If you bring anyone with you that person will die by your own hand!" I said.
"Yes my princess." he said with a slight bow and vanished from sight.
I lay back on my bed and wait patiently. Zane is sitting on the floor at the door of my bed.
"I SAID GO AWAY GARROTH!" I heard Laurence yell outside the door. I heard the clashing of metal and an angery yell from Garroth.
"Garroth!" I yelled. I slid out the door and there Garroth was blocking Laurence's attack.
"Laurence! Back down!" I yelled. He nodded and stepped away. I ran to Garroth and hugged him.
"Mikala. I'm so happy you're safe."Garroth whispered to me.
"Garroth, you have a mighty fine girl there." Zane said.
"Zane!" Garroth yelled. I stepped away. Zane pulled out his sword and took a step back.
"What are y'all doing!?" I yelled. I spread my wings.
"Zane! This time I'm going to kill you!" Garroth yelled.
"Whaa?" I said, "but Garroth, Zane has been so nice to me."
"He is tricking you!" Garroth yelled.
"If I was we would have attacked Phoenix Drop sooner!" Zane yelled.
"I bet you were just about to, baby brother!" Garroth snapped and ran to attack. I thought of what to do about this.
"STOP!" I yelled and jumped between them. I held my hands out and flung them against a wall.
"Laurence, Garroth! Were are you!" Aphmau yelled. Thank Irene Laurence had snapped out of his weird trance.
"Aphmau! We're over here!" he yelled and ran in the direction of my sister.
"Mika, please let us down." Garroth said.
"Ok." I said. I realeased them and took their swords.
"I'm sorry I was so rash, Mika." Garroth said and looked down.
"Garroth it's fine. He he, atleast I'm getting a hold of my powers." I said.
"Yea, that's true." he said.
"I'm going to try and turn back to normal." I said. He nodded and walked over to his brother. It took a minute but I managed to change back to normal.
"Should we take him back to Phoenix Drop and put him in the dongeon?" Garroth asked me.
"No! Mandie~Chan does not want Zane~Kun in a cell!" a voice yelled.
"I do. This guy has been a problem for years." I heard a very familiar voice say.
"Katelyn~Sama!" I yelled. I was so excited my mief'wa side was showing.
"Ahh! Mikala~Chan is soo happy to see you!" I yelled. I ran and hugged her.
"Oh my Irene Mikala, calm down." katelyn said.
"Sorry. Yes Garroth, lets do that." I said and we started back to town.