Chapter 3-

Aphmau's POV

"Garroth?" I said as I walked into his guest room. He was staring in the mirror.
I waited a couple of minutes and sighed when he didn't respond. I walked over to him and behind him. I saw our reflection in the mirror.
'He must be lost of he didn't notice me.' I thought.
"Garroth, I can't wait forever." I whispered in his ear. I saw him blink and smile. I smiled back, still behind my head guard.
"Let us go before Laurence wakes up." Garroth said. I nodded and we crept out to the stables. I went to my brown horse and pat her muzzle.
"Hello Lilac, ready to go?" I whispered. She reared back on her hind legs and whinnied. I smiled and hopped on her. I saw Garroth on his horse Sugarcane. He looked at me and seemed to freeze. His face turned red and I started to laugh.

Garroth's POV

"Wha-what's so f-funny!" I snapped and Aphmau looked taken aback. God I am stupid, I just yelled at Aphmau. She looked so pretty on her horse. Her black hair was so shiny in the moonlight and her eyes seemed to sparkle. She frowned at me and looked down. I had just hurt her feelings.
"Aphmau, i-i'm soo sorry." I said. She looked like she was going to cry.
"It's fine Garroth!" she yelled back and took off. I felt horrible. I rode after her and I could tell she was crying.
"My Irene Aphmau, your just making me feel worse." I mumbled. We didn't speak till we got to the wolves. I hopped of my horse and told her to stay. Aphmau seemed puzzled on how to get in the walls.
I thought about apologizing again but Aphmau was still really upset. I looked up and saw rocks sticking out of them wall, like a climbing wall.
"Aphmau, w-we could c-climb the w-wall. And I am s-soo sorry, I d-didn't mean to y-yell at you." I said.
"Garroth, it's fine. Lets get climbing!" she said more excited. She started up the wall. I sighed and started climbing the wall.
"Just think, once we get inside, they will be safe, Garroth." Aphmau said. I'm glad she got over it. I was just surprised she could climb with that large cut on her ankle.
"Ahhh!" Aphmau screamed as she started to slip. Her legs were dangling in the air and she was holding on right to a stone with one hand.
"Aphmau!" I yelled but she was above be instead of below. Now I wish I was in front.
"Garroth, I'm slipping!" She cried. Her hand slipped and she nearly fell right past me, but I managed to grab her hand. I pulled her onto the small ledge I was on.
"Aphmau, are you ok?" I asked her. She nodded and hugged me.
"Thank you, Garroth." she whispered. I was startled by the hug. I didn't think she would ever hug me.
"I-it's m-my j-job as your g-guard, L-lord A-aphmau." I stammered.
"Right, well lets get back to climbing." Aphmau replied. She let go of me and started to climb again. I silently climbed behind her.
I heard a thud from above and started to hurry up. I was afraid a werewolf got Aphmau. I made it to the top and Aphmau was lying on the top of the thick wall. I was relieved to see she was ok.
"Rest...is...nice." she breathed. I nodded and sat down. We sat there for half an hour.
"Lets go Garroth. There's a tower right over there." Aphmau said. She stood up and drew her purple sword.
"Ok." I said and stood as well. I grabbed my diamond sword and followed her into the tower. She looked around than slid down the ladder. I followed her down.
"Oh my Irene." she said. I looked towards her.
"What is it?" I asked her. I walked up beside her.
"There are werewolves everywhere!" she whispered. They had really upped their population and security.
"How in Irene are we to get past them." I said.
"You aren't, erm who are you sir?" a voice said.
"Huh?" I said and spun around. I recognized the mief'wa next to him.
"Michi!?" I yelled.
"Nya?" Michi replied.
"I am Garroth, Aphmau's guard. I am guessing you are Fenrir." I said, looking to the man and I readied my sword. Aphmau gripped her sword right in her hands as well.
"Hold on, why is Michi here?" I said. She sighed.
"Michi got married to Fenrir after he went into control because Michi is just that kind of girl nya!" Michi replied.
"Ok then, well Garroth, you have your answer." Aphmau said.
"Are we fighting or not? I'm getting bored!" Fenrir asked us.
"Yes." Aphmau replied. She grabbed her sword and charged for him right off the bat.
I went after Michi who pulled out a pink potion. She tossed it at me but I dodged. She hissed and jumped on me.
"Ahh!" I cried as her claws dig into my shoulders. She pulled out another pink potion and stuffed in my mouth. I kicked her off of me and stood up.
'Crap. She forced me to drink that potion.' I thought. I shook my head and ran into an attack. I swung my blade at her face, but missed. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Aphmau fall to the ground unconscious. I ran toward but soon felt tired and collapsed. That potion must have been a sleep potion and it just activated. Last thing I saw was Michi laughing at me and Aphmau.