The intern (Larry Stylinson)

~Louis's POV~

I rolled out of bed knowing it was just another Monday. I hate Monday just like the rest of the world. Ever since I got a job at this record label life been nothing work, work, work. I probably would have quit a long time ago if the pay wasn't as good as it is. I do have to say I owe my friend Niall big for getting me this job. I didn't have to go to college. I basically had a job by the time I graduated high school. I have gotten to meet some of the biggest singer today. I took a quick shower and throw on my clothes. I decided I would just grab coffee at work today. I feel like I am living a life of a 30 year old when I'm only 21. Really I should be out parting and enjoying life but instead I took the wise path and got started with my life. I get kind of lonely though. When your gay its a little harder to find someone. Niall likes to try and set me up with guys but none of them are my type.

The drive to work was short. I walk in being greeted by my best friend for life.

“Hey Lou”

“Morning Ni” I say giving him a quick hug. We caught up on our ride in the elevator then went our ways when the door opened. Niall works in high management than me. It kind of stinks cause we don't see each other much just at lunch. I walked down the hallway to my office. I turn the corner and see and unfamiliar face.

“Hello”

“Oh hi. I'm Harry the new intern.” He extends his hand towards me. I shake it. He has a very firm shake.

“Nice to meet you Harry. I'm Louis”

“So Louis what is it I should do?” I was surprised how ready he was to work. Though I had no clue what to have him do.

“Well could you run to the break room and make me a coffee” I know it was a little rude to make him get me a coffee but it would give me time to find something for him to do.

“Sure be back soon” He smiled and scurried off. I couldn't help to notice he was pretty hot. Wait what am I thinking I cant think about the intern that way. He probably is barely 18. My thoughts were interrupted by Harry coming back with my coffee already.

“Wow that was fast” I chuckled giving him a light smile. He looked so nervous. I noticed he was blushing. Why was he blushing. It doesn't matter now I had to find something for him to do.

“So what should I do next” He asked. I notice the envelop I forgot to mail yesterday on my desk.

“Can you drive?"

“Yea but I don't have a car"

“Ok well you can borrow mine” I grabbed the envelop and my keys off the desk and handed it to him.

“Could you take this to the post office and mail it”

“Sure” he said rushing out the door. As soon as he left my phone started ringing. I looked to see if was Niall.

“Hey Niall. What's up?"

“How are you liking the new intern” He asked. Damn I should have known this was Niall's plan to hung me up with someone. I do have to say he picked a pretty hot guy this time.

“Really Niall again what have I told you I will find a guy when I'm ready”

“I know I'm just giving you a little push” I sighed at least he was just trying to help.

“I know your just trying to help but I just don't think I need a guy right now I just need to focus on work” I heard him sigh

“I understand just give Harry a chance he is really nice”