A Good Time (Niam)

Liam’s POV

I threw on my black skinnies and headed out the door. Its become a routine every night now. I get home from work take a shower throw on a casual outfit and head out to go clubbing.I pulled up to the curb getting out I went straight to the front of the line. I’m like VIP anymore. I notice halfway up the line a cute little blonde. He looked about the same age as me. He was skinny but had muscle to him. I walked over whispering in his ear to come with me. I pulled him with me to the front of the line. I waved to Paul as he opened the rope for us.

“So blondie what's your name.”

“Niall. You?”

“Liam. Can I get you a drink?”

“Yea” I lead him over to the bar.

“Amy can we get a round of shots?”

“Yup coming right up Liam”

“So Niall what’s bring you out to the club?”

“Just out looking for a good time” I leaned over slowly putting my lips to his ear.

“Looks like you found the right guy for that”

“Lets get this party started” We both down a few shots. Soon enough the alcohol started to kick in and it was all uphill from there. Before we knew it we were grinding on the dance floor. There wasn’t even an inch between our bodies. In a flash Niall’s lips were on mine. Breaking our hot make out session I pulled him into the nearest bathroom.

“I’m gonna show you a good time” I pushed him into the stall. I quickly shoved him against the door leaving kisses now his jaws to his neck. He let out a moan as I sucked on his sweet spot. I let my hand travel to his lower region. I chuckled.

“Someone’s excited” I let my grip soften slightly. As I deepened the kiss. In an instant Niall was in control. He flipped us around to where my back was against the wall. His hands traveled down to my belt. He pulled my pants and boxers down in one swift move. I looked down only to be met with the bluest eyes ever. I probably could have came right there just from the look he gave me. He attempted to take in my whole length at once but couldn’t fit it. Not gonna lie I have a big dick.

I pulled back to earth when Niall runs his tongue lightly against my tip. I let out a moan.

“Niall, god Niall. Right there” Damn he knows how to use his mouth. Before I notice he takes my whole length into his mouth. His moves in a blur. I reach down running my fingers through his hair.

“Niall I’m going to..”

“Not yet.” He slowly stands up to meet my gaze.

“Not till you show me a good time”  I slammed my lips to his letting my hand wonder his body. I pulled his pants and boxers down swiftly while pushing him against the wall. I spread his leg giving me better access. I reach around sticking my fingers in his mouth. I removed my fingers from his mouth and rubbed them in slow circles around his sensitive area. I slid one finger in letting him adjust. I stretched him out until I thought he could handle my size.  Without warning I slammed into him. He moaned as he rocked his hips with my thrust. I reached around grabbing his length moving to the same beat of my thrust. I picked up speed hitting his prostate. He let out another moan.

“Liamm I’mm going to come” Before I could answer he came on my hand and the stall. Seconds later I came too. I slowly pulled out and turned him around kissing him rough one last time.

“Was that a good enough time”

“Well it would have been better if it wasn't in a bathroom but good enough for the circumstances”

“Here’s my number call me sometime and I will show you what the Payne can really do”  I gather my clothes and helped Niall back into his. We both decided why end there’s still a long night ahead of us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to be honest I had no clue on how to end this at all. I figured this ending could maybe put it up for a part 2. If you want a part 2 comment. If you maybe have a better ending fill free to comment or message it to me. Anyways till next time peace!

                                                                     ~Niall's Lucky Charm