Shopping Fun (Larry Stylinson)

Harry POV

We were all given the day off today. So Louis decided it would be a great day to go shopping. I don't think people understand the problems you face shopping with Louis. Its like taking a four year old to a candy shop. He is constantly running around throwing clothes around and wanting everything in site.

“Haz do these pants make my bum look big?”

“Lou for the hundredth time they make your bum look amazing” Lou is the most insecure person I have ever met, but its one of the reasons I love him.

“Harrrold help me.I’m stuck in these stupid pants.” Only Lou could manage to get stuck in skinny jeans.

“Haz where are you?”

“Out here you have to unlock the door” I hear Lou stand up and with a thump fall right back down.

“Haz can’t you just crawl under the door”

“Lou are you serious. People are going to stare like I’m some weirdo.”

“Pleaseeee” I sigh in defeat. The things I do for this kid.

“Okay hold on” I bend down and quick roll under the door. I stand up and see Lou  tangled up in his black skinny jeans. I tried to control my laughter but he just looked so cute as he sat pouting on the floor.

“Haz stop laughing and help me you twat”

“Okay calm down” I bent down slowly untangling the petite boy from the constricting jeans. After a few minutes I finally manage to pull the jeans off of him.

“Thanks Haz what would I do without you.” He leaned over planting a kiss on my cheek.

“I don't know probably be suffocated by killer skinny jeans” We both broke out in a fit of laughter.

“Haz that was the lamest joke ever”

“Was not.”

“Whatever you say Haz. Lets just go pay.” I watched as Lou stood up walking towards the door.

“Umm Lou you might want to put your pants back on” I watched as he realized he wasn't wearing pants.

“Who needs pants when you have a bum like mine.” Only Lou would brag about his own ass.

“Just put the pants on”

“Fine but you better take them right back off once we’re home”

“Thats a promise I can definitely keep”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorryy it was so short its been so hard to write lately. Ive had serious writers block but comment if i should do like a part 2. We will both try to update better stories soon. But Its CRAZZYY how many reads this book has we never expected this many reads. We thought like 1000 never or 20K its insane and unreal. But we love you guys.

Talk to you soon,                Niall's Lucky Charm :D