Words Hurt (Nouis)

*Warning contains the topic of bulimia. just beware of the sensitive topic* 

Louis’s POV

The bell rang and I ran to the bathroom. I closed the stall quickly getting on my knees in front of the toilet. I shoved my middle and index finger forcefully into my mouth. Its been a while since I did this. I was doing ok with my weight and eating but then again the bullying had stopped. I wiped my mouth and exited the stall. I unfortunately bumped into someone.

“Sorry” I kept my head low trying to get around him, but he grabbed my arm stopping me.

“Are you ok mate”

“Yea” I looked up meeting the most beautiful face I have ever seen. How have I never notice this guy around school.

“Are you sure umm”

“Louis and yea I’m fine”

“Ok by the way I’m Niall” He has the hottest irish accent to bad I’m ugly and overweight. Plus he probably isnt even gay. I mean looked at him. He has the bluest eyes with golden hair and a pretty nice body.

“Well Niall I really need to get to class. Nice meeting you”

“Same to you Louis” I hurry out of the bathroom and raced off to my next class.

Niall’s POV

I walked into the bathroom when I heard what sounded like someone vomiting? No more than I finished my thought a boy came flying out of the stall. He crashed into me unexpectedly. He was pretty cute, but looked sad almost depressed.

“Are you ok mate”

“Yea” He wasn't very convincing in my opinion. I could see something was wrong.

“Are you sure umm” I didn't know his name. I don’t think I have ever seen him before.

“Louis and I’m fine” Wow he was really trying to get away. I told him my name and reluctantly let him go, but it isnt going to be the last time we talk. At least I know his name and  I can ask around about him. I quickly finished in the bathroom and walked to my next class. I figured there was really no hurry I was already late what was another minute or two.

Louis’s POV

I rounded the last corner before almost reaching my class. Thanks to my luck Harry appeared out of no where.

“Look who it is boys”

“Its the little Faggot” I hated Harry and his little gang. They’re known as the “Bad Boys” of the school. Harry Styles, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik are my worst nightmares. They constantly bully me about being gay or my weight and even the way I dress. I thought after earlier today I would be able to avoid them but I guess that isn't my luck.

“Nothing to say for once” I just stood there helpless. Maybe if they would just kill me everything would be better. No more than a second later Harry shoved me against the wall. He punched me twice in the stomach. Thanks to a familiar irish accent Harry paused to see who was bothering his fun time. He let go and I slowly slid down the wall gripping my stomach.

“What do you want Niall”

“I want you to let him alone. He didn't do anything to you”

“So what’s it matter to you.Oh wait your a little faggot too. Aren't you?”

“Maybe they are secretly fucking each other. Disgusting.” I can’t believe Niall is standing there taking what I deserve.

“I agree Zayn. It’s disgusting”

“Hey What are you boys doing down there” Thank god for a teacher. Harry and his gang fled. Niall rushed over picking me up of the ground.

“Can you walk?”

“Yea”

“Then lets go before we get caught too” We quickly sped down the hallway and out the front doors.

“Want to go somewhere and talk?”

“Why are you being so nice?”

“Cause I know what you’re going through”

“I don’t think you understand”

“Try me”

“Well everyday I wake up wanting to die. I make it to school and get bullied for being gay or for how looked and worst of all how fat I am. Then better yet thanks to my self conscious problem I’m bulimic. That would be what i was doing in the bathroom today. I puked up my lunch and breakfast. An better yet I wished Harry would have just beat the shit out of me and let me die right then and there”

“I understand I used to be the same way before I moved here. I woke up every morning wanting to end my life. I became bulimic after months of bullying, but I got help. Thats how I ended up here after my year in rehab. My parents agreed I needed a fresh start.”

“So you were just like me?”

“Yea but I was strong enough to ask for help and now it is my goal to help you”

“Really?”

“Yea unless you would rather tell your parents?”

“No no I’m good I have enough stress. Thanks Niall”

“No Problem. Now lets go get some food I’m starved”

Next Few Years Later

From that day on Niall and Louis became close. Within months they told each other how they felt and it was all uphill from there. Louis soon became ok with the fact people didn't like him for him and he just had to get over the fact. He had Niall and that all he would ever need. He didn’t care about what Harry, Liam and Zayn thought. As long as Niall loved him for him he was happier than could be. After high school Niall and Louis moved in together. Niall went into the music world while Louis went to college to study Drama. A few years later Niall proposed after singing Louis an originally wrote song. They got married and adopted the cutest baby girl named Danielle. As the years past they grew old together. They watched as there little girl grew to be a young lady. Finally together at age 90 they past together holding hands in the bed of their first and only house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk honestly where this idea came from but I wrote it. Its not that great and kind of boring and predictable. It probably could have had some more details or action or something but instead it was just this. Sorry if you didn't like it or thought it was crap. More to come soon. I can't believe we hit 1000 reads. I know that isn't probably that big of a deal but I find it exciting at least someone is enjoying our writing. Anyways thanks for reading Comment/Vote. Don't forget we take request.

                                                                                 ~Niall's Lucky Charm