The Truth (Larry Stylinson)

Louis’s POV

“Thanks for coming today. I know its been tough with the loss of your best friend.”

“He was more than a friend. He was my boyfriend.” The crowd was in shock. Ever since the day Harry took his life its been rough. Rumors started left and right. Everyone wanted to know the story and finally the story was coming out.

“I came today promising to tell you all the story of my best friend and lover, Harry Styles” The crowd was silent sitting on the edge of their seats. They all wanted to know why a guy with everything would take his life leaving his friends, family, and fans in misery wondering what they did wrong. It was going to be hard remembering what life used to be like but I was set on making sure the world due the truth.

“It all started the day we met on the X-Factor. We were close from the beginning. We told each other everything. We comforted each other whenever they needed it. We had our ups and down like best friends always do. The other boys knew that we loved each other before we did. It was great how they would drop little jokes about us being together. We were all like brothers but it was just different between Harry and I. Once X-factor was over some things started to change. We had a mangement looking over our shoulders 24/7. They didn’t approve of our relationship. When we were told we had to hide our relationship Harry lost it. He couldn’t understand why we couldn’t come out. It took me weeks to get him to understand. I never thought I would lose him.” I paused needing to breathe. I wish I would have been there that night. I was the only one who could have saved him. I failed him.

“Do you need anything Louis?”

“No I just need a second.” I took a deep breath picking up where I left off.

“Anyways as we became bigger it got worst. Harry and I had no time to ourselves anymore. We tried staying close during interview and concerts but soon fans started to notice the different relationship we had from the other boys. Thats when Larry Stylinson really grew to be know. Fans were shipping us together constantly. They were convinced we were together which was true but we weren't able to tell them. Soon enough management took action and started restricting us. We couldn't sit next to each other in interviews. We could interact as much during concerts and worst off they came up with a master plan to break us up. They decided it was best if I got a girlfriend. You all are familiar with Eleanor and I’s story. It was all fake. Harry hated seeing me with her and I hated having to be with her. I wanted Harry. Months passed and we released our first album and started getting ready our first tour. Everyone was super excited but no one excited could conquer Harry and I’s. We knew we would get to spend time together while we travel city to city and Eleanor wouldn't be in the way. That was at least what we had hoped.”

Liam’s POV

I flipped through the TV channels looking for something to take my mind off of everything. Niall and Zayn went to get some food for us. Every since Harry passed it has been rough. One Direction was done. We all agreed we couldn't be a band without Harry. I was about to give up when Louis’s face appeared on the screen. I turned up the volume curious to see what he was doing.

“The tour ended up giving us even less time together. We had back to back concerts. With one or two day breaks every month. We really had no time for anything we wanted to do.”

I can’t believe it. He’s telling his and Harry’s story. Just then Niall and Zayn got back.

“Guys Louis’s on TV. He sharing what really happened.” Louis had never told even us the true story it was always his secret. They joined me on the couch. It was going to be a long night.

Louis’s POV

“ Touring made things even worst Harry and I grew apart. Harry was forced to go on date with Taylor and I was still with Eleanor. At the rate we were going I had doubts we would ever get to be together. A year passed Harry started to be seen as a man whore. I was with Eleanor and the other boys were completely clueless to what was truly going on. We were finishing up the Take Me Home tour when the worst thing possible happened. Harry’s mom died. Harry was in plain shocked. He was in denial. I knew what his mom meant to him. I stayed at Harry’s side for weeks probably even months. I couldn’t trust he wouldn’t do something he would regret. I was shocked when he finally opened completely up to me. He told me that his mom was suppose to have been cured of cancer a year back, but what he didn't know was till she died was it was never cured. His family wanted him to focus on his career. They thought she would make it till after the second tour ended but she took a turn for the worst. Though that wasn't what hurt the worst. The night before she passed she called Harry and the talked about everything and anything. I remember hearing him talked to her for hours that night.” A tears started to stream down my face at the memories. He didnt deserve all of this.

“Harry kept strong though. He stuck with us through the making of our third album. We became attached at the hip though the next few months. Our relationship took off again. We would never stop loving each other, but I knew Harry couldn't handle keeping it a secret much longer. We met with management a lot the next few months trying to come up with a way to promote and give back to the fans. We finally came up with the famous 1D Day. Little did I know as we were planning a s a group Harry was planning alone with the help of Zayn and Niall. He had it all figured out. 1D Day was his day to try and publicly come out. We were to sing Little Things and if you didn’t catch it that day he made the lyrics his own. He sang to me that day. It was always one of his favorite songs. I still can’t listen to the song without remembering that day. He was set on going against management. Unfortunately his plan majorly backfired. Harry was yelled at that night. He was told never to be near me in interview or performances. We were under strict watch. One wrong move and everything would have been done.” I paused knowing the worst part of the story was coming. I couldn’t help but wondered it the boys were watching. I didn’t want to relive it twice in one day.

“It was months before Harry got to his breaking point. He became distant with all of us. The worst was I couldn’t be there for him that night. I was forced to go out with Eleanor that night. It was a friday night and usually Harry and I would cuddle on the couch with a cheesy romance movie but it all was cancel when management called. I left that night thinking I would come back to the one I loved…. I didn’t I came back to nothing more than memories. All that was left was the letter he wrote to me.” I pulled out the letter pondering my thoughts if I should read it to everyone or not.

“Louis you don't need to share that. I’m sure that’s very personal to you. You have shared enough personal things with us. Is there anything else you would like to say before we go?”

“Yea, Never let the one you love go like I did.” I wiped my eyes.Giving the crowd one last smile  I walked off stage to my car. I drove that night. I drove to the bridge we had our first date under. I stood on the edge with the letter in my hands. I scanned the page reading it one last time never wanting to forget a word.

Louis,

Love is more than what I feel for you. You're my air, my sun, my everything. I will never stop loving you. I want you to remember that. I want you to be happy without me. I don’t want you to spend your life wondering how you could have stopped me. It was my choice I know we'll be together again one day. I will be waiting. I will wait forever for  you. By the time you read this I will be gone and in a  better place. I couldn’t stand not fully having you anymore. I already lost my mom and I felt I was losing you. This was my only option. Please stay strong without me live your life. Tell the boys they were the best brother I could ever ask for. Don’t ever forget the days we spent together Loubear. Think of the time we had the tour bus to ourselves and we just spent the day cuddled watching our favorite movies or the time we wet skinny dipping at the lake. Just promise to remember me.

I will love you forever and Always,

                        Harry

“See you soon Haz” It was finally  time I took the last step knowing soon enough I would be together with my love again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here another random Larry One shot. Gotta love Larry. Hope it was ok. On another note I can't believe we are at almost 2000 reads!!! Never thought anyone actually read these things Lol. Anyways more to come soon. Let us know what you think of our writing we would love to hear what we could improve on or what bromances you would like to see more of :D Bye for now

~Niall's Lucky Charm