Tell Me A Lie (Nouis)

*Louis' POV*
     "You know what I love about our relationship Ni," I ask, cuddling closer to him. "What's that babe?" His fingers brush gently through my feathery hair. I smile, "How we can just cuddle on the couch, not talking, no t.v., just us and the silence and still have fun." He lightly kisses my head in agreement. I sigh contentedly and pull him closer.
     "Louis, babe, wake up. My arm is falling asleep," Niall says, gently shaking my arm. "How long was I asleep, " I ask sitting up and stretching. "About half an hour." I yawn loudly and exclaim, "I'm exhausted and its only what 1:30 in the afternoon." Niall chuckles before saying, "Babe you fell asleep about 3:30 and its like 4:00 now. And I was planning on taking you to a dinner and a movie tonight, but if you're tired we can rent a movie and order a pizza." I shake my head and say, "Ni, if you want to go see a movie then go, I don't want you to feel tied down just because I don't want to. Besides,  I'm probably just going to stroll the beach and then come back here to go to bed." "Are you sure?" I nod. "Thanks babe," he says placing a light kiss on my nose.
     "I'll text you if I'm going to be out later than planned but if you need anything or want me to come back then text me." "Niall, go have fun," I say, urging him towards the door of the beach house. "I love you so much," he says before placing a lingering kiss to my lips.  When the door shuts, I can still feel my lips tingling from the contact. I love that boy so much, he's everything I could ask for.
     After changing into a pair of comfortable sweats, I grabbed my phone and made sure the front door was locked. I stepped out onto the deck, shutting the sliding door tightly behind me. I stood and let the sea breeze and the sounds of the waves relax me a bit.

     The sand felt good beneath my bare feet. I smile at the sight of an old couple walking hand in hand down the beach. I hope Niall and I will end up like that. I sigh when my phone starts going off, breaking the peaceful silence. Pulling my phone out, I notice Harry is trying to reach me. What is so important that he is calling me on my vacation, we told the boys not to interrupt our time together and up until now it was going fine.

     "Hello Harold, what are you interrupting my peaceful Malibu vacation for," I ask, very annoyed. "Is Niall around?" "No I'm walking down the beach alone, why," I question very confused right now. "Listen Niall told me not to tell you this but I can't keep it from my best friend," he responds. I'm worried now, "Then Harry, tell me please." "The night before you guys left for your vacation, Niall came to me and told me that a week before he got a little drunk and hooked up with a fan he met at the club he was at. He also told me not to tell you because it was a one time thing. I'm sorry you had to hear if from me mate."

     I burst into a fit of laughter, obviously Harry was just trying to pull my leg. Niall wouldn't do that even if he was drunk. "Lou, why are you laughing. I'm being serious." "Sure you are Harry. I know you're trying to trick me. Niall would never do that to me, drunk or sober." "Louis please believe me. I'm your best friend and this is definitely not something I would use as a prank, even I'm not that low." That's when realization hits me, Harry is telling the truth.

     I stop dead in my tracks and take a few deep breathes to keep myself from showing weakness in public. "Lou, are you okay? And again, sorry I was the one you had to hear it from," he says sympathetically. "Harry, I've got to go." He doesn't get anymore words in before I hang up, he'll understand. I shove my phone into the pocket of my sweats and rush back to the beach house.

     I fling the sliding glass door open and slam it shut before flinging myself onto the couch and screaming into a pillow. After my little meltdown, I figure Niall and I needed to talk about this. I pull my phone out and type a quick message telling him I need him to come back to the beach house.

     After about twenty minutes of waiting, I hear the front door click open. I take a deep breathe and prepare for the confrontation that I know is about to ensue. "Babe, what's wrong? You look pissed." Well, he's right about that. "Sit down, we need to talk," I blurt. He gulps before sitting next to me on the couch.

     "Niall, I need you to clarify something that Harry told me. And I want the God's honest truth." A look of guilt mixed with fear and anger flashes across his face but is gone as quickly as it had appeared. "Harry called me while you were gone and said you entrusted him with a secret that I couldn't find out about," he gulps nervously, "Niall is it true you hooked up with a fan a week before we left to come here?"

     It remains quiet until he looks to the floor and says, "Yes." I feel my face heat up in anger." Louis babe, let me explain, I was drunk and it was a one time mistake. I promise it will never happen again." "That's what they all say," I angrily retort. "But I mean it, I swear to you it will never happen again." I roll my eyes and remain silent.

     "Louis come on please talk to me." "Why, so you can feed me more of your lies. You know Niall, maybe if you had told me sooner instead of trying to hide it from me I wouldn't be so upset," I say, my voice raising a bit. "Well maybe if you would put out more, I wouldn't have to hook up with skanky fans in the first place," he retorts loudly.

     I stand up and shout, "So that's what it all comes down to, you cheated on me because you don't get enough fucking sex. God, you are such a dick." "My only answer to that is at least I actually have dick." he stands up and says, getting in my face. I can't believe the nerve of him, how dare he say something like that. I reach up and smack him across the face, leaving a red mark almost instantly. "You little son of a bitch," he screams, shoving me back into the wall and pinning my arms above my head. "You know. I should beat the shit out of you for that move." He draws his fist back and I clench my eyes shut saying, "Niall please don't do this."

     I stand, eyes clenched tightly, waiting for an impact that never comes. "God dammit," he mumbles as I feel his grip on me disappear. I open one eye at a time to see that he is no longer in front of me but sitting on the couch. I walk over to grab my phone saying, "I'm going for a walk." I feel his hand tightly grip my wrist, "You're not going anywhere."

     "Let me go Niall," I say trying to pull my wrist free. His grip only tightens, "No." His grip tightens to the point I can feel my circulation being cut off, there is definitely going to be a bruise there. I pull still trying to get my wrist free. "Lou, you're staying right here. "Let me go, you're hurting my." "Not until we can talk about this without screaming at each other." "Let me go clear my head then we'll talk." I my hand turning a slight purple from his tight grip, it takes all I can do not to cry out in pain. "Fine, go." I stumble back as he releases my wrist. He gets up from the couch and makes his way to the bedroom, slamming the door shut. 'We've never had a fight like this before,' I think as a single tear slips down my cheek

     Rubbing my now bruised wrist, I try to blink the rest of the tears away, but to no avail. Wiping away the falling tears, I make my way onto the back deck and down onto the soft sanded beach. Good thing its dark, I can't stand showing weakness in front of people. Hands in pockets, waves just barely touching my bare feet, I let the rest of my tears fall, with no attempt to stop them, wondering if we'd be okay in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, got a quick question for everybody... would you guys want me to have a second part to this? If so it wuld just be what happens after both of them have had time to cool. Feedback would be really appreciated with this question seeing as I don't really know if I should have a second part or not. HELP ME GUYS PLEASE!! Anywho READ/VOTE/COMMENT/FAN/FANGIRL.. love you all :) :)

~Harry's Kitty Kat