After School (Narry Storan)

**WARNING CONTAINS SMUT**

*Harry’s POV*

            “Hey curly, come here.” I turn to face the last person I wanted to talk to today. Somehow I knew I wouldn’t be able to avoid him. I walk over and stop in front of him, looking him in the eyes hoping he can’t sense my fear. He looks around before leaning in and whispering, “I don’t want you to say anything to anybody about what you saw yesterday, got it?” I nod quickly, I’ll end up telling someone eventually. “Good, now go away. I can’t have my friends seeing me talk to a loser.” I walk away as the unwanted memory of what I saw yesterday comes rushing into my mind.

~Flashback~

            End of the day, finally I can go home. I walk down the hallway and make a right down another hallway. Empty as usual. As I pass the bathroom, I hear a faint sound coming from inside. What the hell? I look up and down the hallway making sure nobody is seeing my weird behavior. I casually and quietly walk in, the sound gets louder and it sounds like, panting and grunting. What the fuck is going on in here? I notice one of the stall doors is slightly ajar. Whoever it is must’ve had no time to properly lock it.

            Just as I turn to leave, I hear a quiet moan come from the stall. My eyes widen and I turn and slowly walk towards the stall. Something tells me I’m going to regret this. “N-Niall,” I hear again, this time a little louder. I freeze in my tracks, if I don’t get out of here he will surely beat the shit out of me. My feet seem to disagree with my mind and continue to inch forward.

            I reach the stall door and place my hand gently on it. With my eyes barely open, I push the door open and take a few steps back. The creak of the door catches both people’s attention. My eyes dart back and forth between Niall’s angry ones and Mr. Gregory’s embarrassed ones. I hear his feet shuffle nervously as mine slowly start to back away. I turn and run out of the bathroom. “Styles, get your ass back here now,” I hear Niall call from the bathroom entrance. I blink my eyes rapidly trying to get the image out of my head with no success.

~End Flashback~

            I walk into Chemistry and take my seat, I really hope Addy is here today. I have to tell someone and get this off my chest. I watch the door in hopes of seeing her. I sigh in defeat when Mr. Thompson shuts the door, but am relieved when the door opens again and Addy walks in. “Sorry I’m late, I had to talk to the principal,”  Mr. Thompson nods in reply and she makes her way towards our seat. I roll my eyes as all the guys watch her walk back the rows. “What’s wrong Styles, you jealous all the guys are staring at me?” “No I just get tired of seeing them drool over you every single day,” I quietly respond. “I’m sure that’s why,” she chuckles.

            “See you at lunch Harold,” she calls exiting the classroom before me. Great, next period is World History and it just so happens that I sit right next to Niall. God, this is going to be the most awkward class ever. I walk in and set my stuff on the ground beside my desk. As I pull my notebook and a pencil out, a hand slams down on my desk. I sigh and look up at Niall. “You know that pretty little friend of yours, Adelaide. Yeah, you need to tell her that I’m better than any other guy in this school and,”  I wait impatiently for him to finish, “that I could please her way better than any of the other guys.” I gulp down the bile that has risen in my throat. I can’t stand when guys talk about her that way. “Sure Niall, I’ll do whatever I can,” I reply, my tone even. “Good.”

            As I walk out the door to my next class, thankful World History is over, somebody bumps into my shoulder quite harshly causing me to stumble into the nearby lockers. I look over to see Niall smirking at me, “I just want to make sure that you still understand you’re not supposed to tell anyone about what you saw yesterday.” “Niall, I understand. I’m not going to ell anyone.” “I know you won’t, just need to be sure.” He walks away and I roll my eyes, arrogant son of a bitch.