Lightsaber Love (Larry Stylinson)

*Harry POV*

Louis and I have been dating for about 4 months now. It been nothing but great since he told me how he feels. Everyone says that we always act like horny teenagers but you know I can't help my teasing ways. Anyways I'm on my way to get some more condoms for tonight. Since all the boys are going clubbing my and Louis have the house to ourselves. I pulled into the parking lot finding a safe place to park my Range Rover. The bell jingle above the door as I causally strolled in. Maybe I can surprise Louis with something new to try out tonight. Scanning the isle having no luck I came to the condom isle. I was about to pick up the usual when a sign caught my eye. Wanna spice up your sex life try these new glow-in-the-dark condoms. I have to get a pack Louis was so fascinated while when they used Lightsabers in Star Wars. I'm sure he won't mind my personally version of a Lightsaber. I watched as the cashier rang up the condoms. She smirked to herself while writing her number on the receipt. To bad she doesn't know I'm happily gay and have a boyfriend whose ass is perfect. I grab the bag giving her a light smile and continued back to the car. While starting the car I noticed the time.

"Shit"

I told Louis I wouldn't be long and it's been like an hour.

*Louis's POV*

Harry been gone forever. How long does it take to buy some damn condoms. He is gonna pay tonight. Finally there was a click and the door started slowly opening. I took off towards the door. Harry it the floor with a thump.

"Really lou"

"You took forever Haz I can't help I got lonely. I'm just so excited your back"

"Sorry babe, but I know what will make up for it. I got something new for is to try at the store"

"Now I'm really excited Haz"

With that his lips attached to mine. He slowly slid his hand down my back grabbing my ass. I gasp allowing his tongue enter my mouth. Usual Haz can't get enough of my damn fine ass. He tapped my thigh signaling me to jump. Our tongues fought for dominance as we continued to the bedroom. He kicked open the door roughly throwing me on the bed. He took off his shirt before slowly crawling up to hover over me. He attached our lips again only to remove them seconds later. My pants were already extremely tight and I was in need of relief and soon.

"Be right back Lou"

"Really Haz stop teasing me"

"What's the rush Lou is someone a little to excited already"

"HAROLD I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT FUCK ME RIGHT DOWN I WILL GO RELIEVE MYSELF"

"I'd watch that"

"Cheeky bastard"

"Stay put Lou it's about to get kinky"

With that he ran to the bathroom. This kid is such a damn tease.

"Lou babe turn the lights off for me"

What the hell is he up too. Seconds later he comes strolling out with just his boxers on.

"Haz why are the lights off ? I can't see you now"

"We'll remember how amazed you with the Lightsabers in Star Wars"

"Yea where is this going Haz?"

"Well I made my own Lightsaber"

"What are you"

He slipped off his boxer to revel his glowing dick.

"Haz you are so fucking insane but that one of the many reason I fell head over heels for you"

"Now isn't the time for this romantic moment Lou I'm going fuck the life out of you"

With that our lips collided and slowly my only thoughts were about my kinky and insane boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well idk how good this one is but I just really had to write about glow in the dark condoms. Lol weird right. Well I hope you enjoyed it sorry there was major smutt. Just didn't know how to really flow it into it. Anyways vote & comment.
~Niall's Lucky Charm