The Lunch Box Pact (Lirry)

Quick note: The story takes place in second grade :)

Harry’s POV

“Harry love hurry up or you're going to be late for your first day of school.” I grabbed my backpack and hurried downstairs to my mummy.

“Morning mum. Can I pretty please have a cookie” I really love my mum’s cookies they are the best.

“Harry you know the rule” I hate some of my mum’s rules they make no sense. Cookies are good anytime of day. Maybe a joke will get me a cookie.

“Mum Knock Knock”

“Who’s there?”

“Hula”

“Hula who” She started laughing. I’m totally going to get my cookie now.

“I think you can have a cookie. Where are you learning all these jokes?”

“The telly”

“Well heres your cookie, but you need to hurry we have to leave soon” I finished my cookies and followed my mum to the car.

“Do you have all your things love.”

“Yup.”

~~~At School~~~~~~

“Ok class its time for recess” We all raced to the play ground. I haven't made any friends yet today. No one is very nice I tried telling a joke to this one kid but he said I was stupid.

I wandered around looking for someone to play with. I notice a boy with a book under the tree.  I wonder what he is doing.

“Hi, I’m Harry.”

“Hi, I’m Liam.”

“Can you read?”

“Yea my mum taught me” How about you?”

“No but I know a good joke”

“I love jokes”

“Why couldn’t the flower ride his bike?” I watched him think about it for what felt like forever till he finally gave up.

“I don’t know”

“Because his pedals fell off” We fell over in laughter. I like Liam. He is the nicest friend ever.Well I hope we are friends.

“Liam are we friends?” I watched as a huge smile spread across his face.

“Yea”

“I hope we’re friends forever”

“Lets make sure we are friends forever”

“How?”

“After lunch we will put our favorites things in my lunchbox with a paper saying we have to stay friends forever and ever.”

“Who’s going to write the paper? I’m still not a good writer”

“I will, but lets hurry we’re going to be late” We raced each other to the lunch room. I was happy to finally have a friend. Its better than being alone.

~~~~~~~After lunch~~~~~~~

“Here Harry signed the paper so we can bury it.” I grabbed the paper reading it quickly before signing it.

Liam and Harry will be best friends forever.

Liam Payne  &  Harry Styles  Forever Best Friends  

I put the paper and my favorite toys car into the lunch box. I watched as liam stuck the book he was reading in and shut the lid.

“Where should we bury it?”

“How about under the tree?”

“Yea lets go before we get in trouble”

We buried the lunch box and walked back to the classroom. Once my mum picked me up I told her all about my day. She wasn’t happy about me burying my car, but she was happy to hear about my new best friend. She even said he could come over one day. Hopefully one day soon.

~~~~~~Years Later~~~~

Liam and Harry stayed friends forever like they said. They experienced high school and college together basically as close as brothers. They never let anyone come between their friendship. Even though Liam moved a few towns over after college they stayed closer than ever. Like most friendships though they had fights. The day they had the biggest fight ever it almost ended their friendship. That day Liam had had a long term girlfriend who broke up with him and he was having trouble keeping up with his everyday life. Harry had made another friend who competed with Liam for his attention. They started to fight almost every time they talked. Finally Harry’s friend Ed had an idea. He remembered the day he saw Liam and Harry bury the lunch box. He took both of them back to the school they grew up together. He watched as they dug up lost memories. Within minutes the friends made up. They memories they shared were unforgettable just like the friendship they will forever have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how good the story its self was but Harry's Kitty Kat begged me to posted it since she though the ending was cute. Anyways I LOVE seeing the reads go up day by day. We would still love to see more people commenting. We honestly would love to hear what you guys think. We Love all our readers though :D. More updates to come!!!!! Harry's Kitty Kat has a few in the process of being done. Hopefully we get them up soon!!! Remember we still take request. Well Comment/Vote. Peace till next time. Bye Bye :D
                                          ~Niall's Lucky Charm