Teenage Dream (Larry Stylinson)

*Louis's POV*
     "Love, I'm home," I call shutting the door. I hang my keys on the key rack. This is strange, normally Harry comes barreling down the stairs when I come back from being away, and I know he didn't go anywhere because he would've texted me.
     I start searching downstairs when I hear music coming from upstairs. "You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream the way you turn me on," I hear Harry sing quite loudly. I chuckle and make my way quietly up the stairs.
     "I can't sleep, let's run away and don't ever look back, don't ever look back." I lean against the doorframe and fight the laughter Harry is causing me. I can't believe what I'm seeing. Hes dancing around on the bed and looks like he is having the time of his life.
     "Let you put your hands on me in my skin-tight jeans be your teenage dream tonight," he sings the last note perfectly. He jumps off the bed and  walks over to his iPod and shuts it off. He turns and stops when he sees me standing in the doorway.
     "Loubear, how long have you been standing there?" I grin, "For about half the song." His cheeks flush red, "I'm so embarrassed." I laugh. "Why are you embarrassed, that was the most adorable thing I have ever seen." His cheeks get redder. I just love it when he blushes.
     I move from the doorway and walk towards him as he says, "That song is kind of like my guilty pleasure. I always blast it and dance to it when you go out. I've never wanted anybody to know." I chuckle and say, "You know you don't have to hide anything from me right?" He nods and looks down into my eyes, "I love you so much Loubear." He leans down and kisses the top of my head. I feel the heat rush to my cheeks.
     "Speaking of teenage dreams and skin-tight jeans," I say walking over and turning the song back on. "Lou, what are you doing?" I walk back to him and wrap my arms around his waist. "Don't you get it Haz, you're my teenage dream and I'm loving every second of it." My head rests against his chest and I smile.
     "Lou, look at me," Harry says softly and I feel the rumble in his chest. I look up and look into his beautiful green eyes, "Yes love." He uses one hand to cup my cheek. "I love you," he says as he leans in. In an instant, his lips are softly pressed to mine and tingles are running up and down my spine. I am definitely living a teenage dream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Larry fluff :) Larry is just so perfect rhat its not even funny. Like I just can't handle their cuteness. So my fave bromance is Larry,  what's everybody else's fave bromance? Anywho, I love you all and don't forget to FAN/VOTE/READ/COMMENT/FANGIRL
~Harry's Kitty Kat