Wanna Join? (Nourry Storan)

~~~~~~~~WARNING CONTAINS SMUTT~~~~~~~~

*Harry's POV*

“Haz when are we finally going to bring Niall into the fun.

“I don't know Lou. We need to ease him into it”

“Come on Haz we got Liam to join us why wouldn't Niall”

“True. I do really want a piece of that Irish ass”

“Isn't my ass enough for you Haz”

“All Lou is someone jealous. Come on it was your idea to have Niall join”

“I guess your right. Lets go get him now we will talk to him together”

“Ok be right back”

“Hurry back Hazbear”

Louis can be so needy sometimes, but you got to love him. Though the last week we have slowly persuaded Liam to join in on a threesome with Louis and I. Since achieving the goal of getting Liam in bed we decided to go after the little Irish lad. We haven't bother with Zayn because well him and Perrie are engaged and we don't wanna ruin that for him. I got to Niall's room finally.

“Niall” I'm hoping he is awake. That boy sleeps a lot. Well he sleeps when he isn't eating all the food.

“Come in, Hey Harry what's up”

“Louis and I want to have a chat with you”

“K be there in a second like me just finish my follow spree” Niall and his follow sprees. He loves the fans. I walked back to our room to make sure Louis was still in there. Knowing Louis he would try and find Liam to get some attention. Surprisingly I walk into the room to find him just sitting on his phone.

“I'm back”

“Where's Niall?”

“He's Coming” I chuckled at my dirty thoughts.

“Really Haz. Do you take everything in a dirty way?”

“Maybe”

“Hey lads what did you want to talk about?”

“Come sit down Niall and we need you to have an open mind”

“Open Mind?”

“What is your thoughts on having a threesome?”

“Way to be straight forward Louis”

“Sorry I'm impatience”

“Tell me about it”

“Wait a threesome? With who?”

“Us The famous Larry Stylinson” I watched him ponder the thought over and over again. He didn't seem to disgusted which I guess is a good sign.

*Niall's POV*

I'm a little shocked Louis and Harry just ask me to have a threesome with them. I wasn't expecting that. I'm not exactly against the idea. Harry has a hot body and damn Louis's ass is to die for.

“I'm in”

“Really”

“Yea”

“Be right back guys I'm gonna go grab some stuff from the bathroom”

Harry left the room. I looked to Louis whose eyes were filled with lust. In seconds he smashed his lips to mine. I roughly kissed back running my hands down his back. I grabbed his ass making his gasp I took my chance to slip my tongue into his mouth our tongues fought for dominance. Louis soon winning.

“Really Lou you couldn't wait for me” I felt the bed dip as Harry climbed onto the bed. I felt my shirt being slowly removed. I broke Louis and I kiss for a second as Harry slipped the shirt over my head. I turned and kissed Harry as Louis smoothly slipped off his shirt. Louis trailed kiss down my back as I palm Harry through his pants. Harry broke the kiss and started to remove my pants.

“Guys what about me” Louis wined pushing out his bottom lip into the cutest pouty face.

“Awe does Loubear feel left out”

Harry slowly crawl over to Louis taking a hold of his bottom lip between his teeth. I slowly started removing Louis's pants. I palmed him slowly hearing the few moans escaping between each kiss. I removed Louis's and Harry's boxers. Taking Harry's length in my mouth and Louis's in my hand I moved to the same rhythm. Harry started thrusting slowly into my mouth while still kissing Louis. Harry soon broke the kiss and flipped me on my stomach. He spread my legs while I took Louis's length in my mouth. I moaned as Harry started to prepare me one finger at a time. Finally he slammed into me. It was such a rush of pain and pleasure all in one. While Harry fucked my ass Louis wasted no time fucking my face. I wasn't complaining though. Honestly the roughness was a real turn on. I was getting the daylights fucked out of me. I soon felt Harry release into me. I then took control. Flipping Louis over I slammed into him without any warning. He screamed in pain but it soon turned to loud moans. Harry slowly made his way to find Louis's mouth. He attempt to quiet Louis moans so many they wouldn't hear him in fucking China.

“I'm so close” I grab Louis's length and jerked in in time with my thrust. To soon we both came.

“Wow that was”

“Amazing” I can't believe I just had a threesome that was insane.

“Well Larry Stylinson knows how to please someone” Harry smirked while Louis gave me another hot kiss.

“Lou stop teasing me”

“Awe am I turning you on again Haz” We all laughed as Harry rolled face down in the pillow. Eventually Louis and Harry fell asleep. I took the chance to sneak out and go clean up. I opened the door only to run smack into Liam.

“Oh hey Liam”

“Did they finally drag you into there fun” my face flushed bright red. He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

“Niall no worry. I already had my turn”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well its my first time writing a one shot containing a threesome. It was one of the harder things to write but I hope it was ok for my first time. READ/COMMENT/VOTE. More to come from me and Harry's Kitty Kat. Check out my other stories if you are a Larry, Ziam. or a Niam shipper. Its called "The Pain Of Loving you" So check it out its gonna have tons of the different bromances. Also check of Crazybubbles17 she has some great stories. Well hope you enjoyed it. Bye Bye for now.

                                                  ~Niall's Lucky Charm

P.S. GLOW-IN-THE-DARK UNICORNS LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! <3