Tell Me A Lie Part 2 (Nouis)

*Niall's POV*
     'God, what have I done? This trip was supposed to be perfect and now its completely ruined. I'm such an idiot,' I think to myself as I stare at the ceiling. 'I was finally going to ask him to be mine forever.' I scramble quickly off the bed and rummage through my suitcase, finding the velvet box quickly. 'Maybe I can try to fix things up, doubtful, but there's hope.' I shove the little box in my pocket and bolt out of the house.
*Louis' POV*
     By this point, all my tears have dried on my cheeks and I am filled with regret. 'Maybe if I had just let him explain himself better. Louis stop it, there's no need to regret your reaction.' I turn as I hear my name being faintly called. Niall is running full speed towards me. I turn back around and begin walking quickly away. "Louis, please wait up!" My anger returns at his sudden presence.
     I gasp when I feel his arms around my waist and my feet leaving the ground. 'Damn him.'  "Put me down now Niall," I say flailing my arms and legs. "Not until you give me a chance to fully explain and apologize Lou." I huff angrily, "Fine put me down and we'll talk." He puts me down and I turn to face him, my eyes looking everywhere but his.
     "Listen, I know I should have told you sooner, but I was afraid you would react like this and leave me. And I really can't afford to lose you, you're my everything and I wouldn't be able to live without you. And to be completely honest I had no recollection of it ever happening until the day I told Harry," I look at him skeptically waiting for him to elaborate, "because that day I ran into the broad while I was finishing up getting stuff for our trip and she started flirting with me and when she realized I wasn't accepting her advances she made a comment about that night. I asked her to elaborate because I had been extremely intoxicated that night. Louis, you don't understand how unfaithful I felt after she told me everything. I still do, and not telling you sooner has ruined this trip completely. I'm sorry and I know there is nothing I can do to make you forget that this ever happened but I love you. This trip was supposed to be a surprise for you but I'm not sure you'll how you'll react after all that shit that just happened." I raise my eyebrows questioningly, "A surprise?" He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small box. "I was going to give you this, I hope this answers your question," he says pulling out the silver band in the box.
     "Niall, you were going to propose to me," I ask quietly. "Yes Loubear I was." He hands me the silver band and my fingers instinctively wrap tightly around it. "So Loubear, is there any chance you'll be able to forgive me?" "Niall, I think," I begin, "I think I can forgive you." A smile spreads across his face. "I've heard you and understand completely, just next time don't be afraid to tell me when something happens. Although I should be the one apologizing." He looks at me with a confused look on his face. I sigh, "I should've given yiu more time to explain earlier instead of reacting like I did. I was just hurt that you went to Harry before you even thought of saying anything to me. I'm sorry Niall, can you ever forgive me for the way I acted?" He nods his head happily, "Of course I can Loubear." A smile finds its way onto my tear stained face.
     "So, ummm, I know this isn't the proper way to do it considering you already have the ring and all but Louis," he gets down on one knee and opens the empty box, "will you marry me?" "Hmm I don't know. I mean there isn't a ring in that box so how can I know you're serious," I joke. He laughs his beautiful laugh. "So will you?" "Of course I will you idiot I love you," I say pulling him up to look in my eyes. We stay like that for a few moments until he says, "So are you going to put the ring on your finger or not?" "Oh right, it'll be safer there anyway." I open my hand to reveal the ring, "Actually Niall why don't you do it?" He smiles and takes the ring, placing it gently on my finger. "Perfect," I whisper pulling him in for a kiss.
*****  *****  *****  *****  *****  ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
          Niall and Louis got married months after the proposal, with their friends and families gathered around them. They lived happily together for five years before deciding to adopt twins, a little boy and girl only five years of age. Over the years they watched their children go through hardships of life. The children grew into adults and moved away to start families of their own. This left Louis and Niall in an empty house, the quiet was something they found quite unusual. The two grew old together until Niall passed away at the age of 67, leaving Louis alone and miserable. The kids and grandkids did everything in their power to assure him that Niall wad still with him. Nothing worked. Months after Niall's passing, Louis gave up on life without his love and passed away at 68. The children were saddened but at the same time relieved because they knew that their parents were together and happy again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Xxirish_PrincessxX here's the second part of Tell Me a Lie, I hope you like it. Please leave me a comment letting me know what you thought, it would mean a lot. Thanks :) Anywho to all my other readers out there FAN/VOTE/COMMENT/READ :) :) I love you all <3
~Harry's Kitty Kat