Always there for you (Zarry Stylik)

*Zayn’s POV*
     I just can't take it anymore. My parents are always going out and letting me stay home to watch my younger sisters. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't go out on nights where I had a ton of homework and school the next day. Its just becoming too much for me to handle and I'm going to snap soon.
     After putting the girls to bed I sit in the living room and wait up for my parents. They come stumbling in the door about ten minutes until midnight. "Zayn, its a school night and you very well know you are supposed to be in bed by now." "Yes mum I know that but there's something I need to talk to you guys about." They both look at me with questioning glances.
     "I can't take this anymore," I blurt. "Can't take what anymore?" "The fact that you guys leave me with the younger girls to go out and have fun for hours on end like every weekend." My dad gets a stern look on his face, "You're just upset because you actually have responsibilities and you're to lazy to deal with them." Here we go with the responsibility thing again. "No dad that's not the reason and you know it," the anger evident in my voice. My mum crosses her arms and my father pinches the bridge of his nose.
     "Can we not do this tonight," my father asks. "It needs to be done tonight because I'm sick of feeling like you won't listen to what I'm saying, and tonight you guys are going to listen." "Don't tell us what we will or won't do," my mum responds. "Look Zayn just go to bed." "No, I'm going to tell you exactly how I feel and I want you guys to understand and listen to me for once. I feel used, like I'm a built-in babysitter so you guys can go party all the time." My father raises his voice, "Bed, now." "Exactly you're too fucking afraid to face this so you think we can just go to bed and forget about it, fuck that." My mum chimes in, "Zayn Javadd Malik! Do not use that language in this house." "Fuck it, you guys aren't listening and never will. I'm packing some clothes and going to Harry's for a while. I turn and walk quickly up the stairs.
     I grab my school bag and shove some clothes along with other little things into it. Once I'm sure I have everything, I grab my keys from the dresser and walk back down the stairs. "Don't you go out that door, this discussion isn't finished," my father says when I reach the door. This discussion is fucking over," I say turning the handle and slamming the door behind me.
     After climbing in the car, I shoot Harry a text letting him know I'm staying for a while. Its a good thing Harry moved out of his mum's place and into his own flat a while ago. I pull out of the drive and take off, maybe a little faster than I should, to Harry's.
     "Zayn, what happened? It's like one o'clock in the morning," Harry asks groggily when he opens the door. "I got into it with my parents." Harry mumbles an incoherent response before joining me on the couch. "You want to talk about it?" I nod, afraid that if I speak then I'll explode with anger. "I'm all ears mate."
     "Well I brought it up to my parents that I felt like they were just using me to watch my younger sisters while they go out and party all the time." "Why don't they have your older sister watch them sometimes?" I sigh, "Because shes the princess to them. They don't make her lift a finger to do a fucking thing." Harry nods in understanding. "I'm just tired of feeling used, unappreciated, and unheard." Harry rubs his hand on my back comfortingly before placing it around my shoulders and pulling me close.
     "Zayn, you are not unappreciated, and you know that for every person making you feel unheard or used, I'm here and willing to listen. No matter the time of day or problems you need to talk about, I'm here for you no matter what," Harry whispers. "Really," I shakily ask. "Of course. Zayn you're my best friend and I'll always be here for you, through thick or thin." "Thank you so much Harry," I say as a tear of joy slides down my cheek. He responds with, "No problem, it's what friends are for."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay, I finally got something written lol. I hope you guys enjoy. READ/VOTE/FAN/COMMENT/FANGIRL
~Harry's Kitty Kat