Rock Me (Narry Storan)

WARNING Contains Smut!!

~Niall's POV~

I woke up to another sucky day in this crappy house. I used to love waking up in the morning and going to my swim meets, but now I hate getting up. Since my parents split up my life has been hell. When my parents split my dad got custody of me while my mom got my sister. My dad didn't give a shit about me or my future so we ended up moving to this crappy town away from my mom and friends. I had to quit the swim team along with giving up any chance of a scholarship for college. My new school really stinks I know no one. I know I have only been here a week but it gets lonely having no friends. I go to the pool every morning to stay fit. Swimming is the only joy I have in my life. I grabbed my bag and keys and head for the door. I passed the living room to see my dad pasted out on the couch again. He spend every chance he get drinking. The pool is fairly close to the house. Most morning I am the only one there. Now and then some elderly people are there but its rare. I got to the pool and headed for the locker room. I got inside and notice someone else was in there. He looked about my age. I never seen him before. I continue about my business. I quickly slipped on my trunks. I was locking my locker when I could feel someone's stare burning though my back. I turned to see the curly haired boy.

“Hi” I said nervously. I couldn't help but take in his breath taking appearance. He had a six pack. He had tattoos his arms and chest. He was pretty hot. I have known I was gay for a few years now. I never had a boyfriend though and I was really doubting a hot guy like him was gay.

“Hey” He gave my a smile showing off his dimples. I felt my knees go weak. I realized I was awkwardly staring at him. He had a huge grin plastered to his face.

“I'm Niall” I tried breaking the awkward silence.

“Harry, I'm the new life guard” Oh great. How am I going to focus on swimming if he is constantly watching me.

“Well not being rude but I only have so long to swim” He turned and walked out towards the pool. This is going to go well. I walked out and started doing my basic stretches. I could feel him watching me but I ignored it. I walked to the diving board and dove in. Feeling the coldness of the water surround me felt great. I swam a few laps around the pool to warm up. After a good hour of swimming I decided to get out. I grabbed my towel and headed for the locker room. I could feel Harry gaze follow me till I was out of sight. I changed quickly and made my way back home. It was 7. I have about an half an hour till school. I was so glad it was my senior young. I was finally going to move out and start my life.

School went as usual slow and boring. I had no one to talk to so I actually paid attention in my classes. I got mostly A's and B's. I watched the clock only 5 minutes till I got to go home and maybe go to the pool again. I couldn't stop thinking about Harry. He was perfect. Maybe I would go down to the pool. The bell rang and I raced to my car. I got home and packed my swim bag and headed back to the pool. I was hoping Harry was still there. I got to the locker room and changed. I decided to find out if Harry was possible gay. I walked out to the pool and started stretching. Making sure Harry was watching me. I jumped into the pool. I could feel Harry intently watching me as I swam around the pool. I started to get bored of swimming so I decided to float of my back. I floated around enjoying the silence. I heard the life guard chair creaked. I heard a splash. Looking around I tried to find who jumped in. I saw Harry was missing but I didn't see anyone in the water. I swam towards 4 foot where I could stand to look around better. I turned around to be met by a pair of beautiful green eyes.

“Hey” He moved closer. I could feel his hot breath against my lips. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted Harry. Before I could make move he smashed his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync. He pushed me back against the side of the pool. He was stronger than me for sure. He moved his lips to my neck. He found my sweet spot. I let of a moan. He grinned against my neck.

“I want you to rock me” I whispered smashing my lips to his.

“Jump” He whispered into my ear sending chills down my spine. I did as he said. He walked turned to the stairs to get out of the pool. He carried me to the locker room never breaking the kiss. My back soon hit the wall of the shower. His hand slid down my back grabbing my ass. I let out a moan as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He kissed down my jaw to my neck and continued down my torso. He reached the top of my trunks and without a thought pulled them to my ankles. I lift my feet to slip them the rest of the way off. He throw them across the room and then proceed to take his off. He kissed me again while grinding our groins together causing me to moan. He turned me around pressing my chest against the wall. His finger traced around my sensitive muscle. He slipped a finger in. It was an odd feeling. He slowing put in more fingers till he thought I could handle his size. He rubbed his length making it wet.

“I gonna rock you” He whisper before thrusting his length into me. I let out a moan. It was a feeling I have never felt before. It was better than anything I every felt before. He starting thrusting harder and faster we were both close. He reached around and wrapped his hand around my length. He jerked up and down on my length till I couldn't take it any longer.

“Harry I'm gonna-”

“Do it” I let it go all over Harry's hand. I soon felt a warmness inside of me. Harry slipped his length out of me as we both slid to the floor. The only sound you could hear was our loud panting.

“That was amazing” I said still catching my breath.

“Yea it was” He said giving me a kiss. Damn he was hot. I looked over to see him grinned. He stood up turning on the shower. He pulled me up giving me another rough kiss.

“Ready for round two” I slammed my lips against his.

Maybe moving wasn't a bad thing after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked it. I honestly think Harry's Kitty Kat writes better smut than me. Just my opinion. Anyways vote & comment!

                                             ~Niall's Lucky Charm