Friends Forever (Lilo)

Quick A/N: Liam and Louis are about five years old in this one shot, get ready for fluffiness overload)

**Louis’ POV**

          I sat playing with my toy cars. My mummy giggled at me from across the room as she looked out the window. “Mummy what are you looking at,” I asked. “Just the new neighbors sweetie, they look to have a son about your age. Would you like to walk over with me to say hello,” she stood up from her chair. I jumped up and grabbed her hand squealing excitedly. I loved making new friends.

          We crossed the street and made our way over to the big house across from ours. A lady looked at us as we walked up the driveway. “Hello, I’m Johannah Tomlinson and this is my son Louis, we wanted to come over and welcome you to the neighborhood.” The lady smiled and said, “Well it is very nice to meet you guys. My name is Karen Payne, my husband Geoff, my son Liam, and my two daughters, Ruth and Nicola are inside putting some boxes away.”

          My mum and Karen started talking and I got really bored. “Mummy, I want to go home now.” “Boobear, just wait a few minutes.” I was about to start throwing a tantrum when more people walked out of the house. “Honey who are these people,” a strange looking man asked. “Geoff, this is Johannah Tomlinson and her son Louis from across the street.” My mum and the man shook hands and my mum gave a small smile to two girls standing beside Karen. “Johannah, Louis, these are my daughters Ruth and Nicola.” They gave us small waves, and I made a funny face. They laughed and one said, “He’s adorable.”

          “Mummy, who are these people,” I looked up to see a boy walking down the stairs. “Liam sweetie, why don’t you come say hello to these people.” He shook his head no. Why didn’t he want to say hi to me? “Sorry about that guys, he can be quite shy,” Karen said. My mum waved her hand and said, “No big deal, Louis used to be the same way.” I smiled at the mention of my name and released my mummy’s hand. “I want to go say hi. Be right back,” I ran as fast as I could up the drive towards the porch. “My name is Louis, are you Liam,” I asked with a big smile. The boy nodded his head nervously.

“Liam, what kinds of toys do you have,” I asked happily. “Cars and trucks,” he said. My smile grew, “I love playing with cars and trucks.” “Really,” his voice was quiet. “Yeah, do you want to come over and play at my house? I have lots of cars and trucks,” I asked, my eyes wide with joy. “I don’t know, my mummy might not let me,” his small smile dropped a little. “I’ll be right back,” I said dashing off the porch.

“Miss. Karen, can Liam come over to my house and play for a little bit,” I batted my blue eyes. “As long as it’s alright with your mother then I don’t see why not,” she smiled widely at me. I looked at my mum with pleading eyes and said, “Please mummy.” She nodded her head and said, “That’s fine boobear, why don’t you go get him and we’ll head back over to the house. We can walk him back home in a couple of hours.” I jumped up and down happily.

I ran back up to the porch. “Your mummy said you can come play for a little bit,” I huffed. “Really,” he asked, a big smile on his face. I nodded my head, “Let’s go.” We ran off the porch to my mummy. “Have fun sweetheart,” Karen said as Liam gave her a big hug.

“Boys, don’t cross the street without me,” my mummy yelled to us. I pulled Liam to a stop. “Okay boys, take hands please.” “But mummy I’m a big boy I don’t need to hold your hand,” I crossed my arms as Liam took my mummy’s hand. “Louis Tomlinson, take my hand or Liam will have to go home.” I looked at Liam and slowly took my mum’s hand, not happy at all.

“You boys play nice now, I’m going to go make you guys some cookies for later.” “I love cookies,” I squealed, jumping up and down. “Me too,” Liam said giving me a high five. “So Liam, what car do you want,” I asked, dumping my cars on the floor. “This one,” he said holding up my favorite car. I pouted, “But that one’s mine.”  I reached over and yanked it from his hands. “But I wanted to play with it,” he frowned. “You can’t because its mine not yours,” I said, keeping hold of the car. His eyes started to water, “But you said I could play with any of them.” “Well, you can, just not this one because its mine,” I pointed out. He started crying, “I don’t want to play with you anymore.” “Why not,” I said, pouting. “Because you’re not being nice, I want to go back home,” he stood up. “Fine,” I said, “go home, I don’t want to play with a stupid person like you.” He stomped out to the kitchen calling, “Mrs. Tomlinson, I want to go home.” I started playing with my cars, ignoring what was being said in the kitchen.

“Louis William Tomlinson, get out here right now,” I jumped at my mother’s angry voice. She only used my middle name when I got in trouble. I slowly got up and walked into the kitchen. “Yes mummy,” I cowered. “Why can’t Liam play with your car, he is your guest and you need to be nice to him,” she asked sternly. “But mummy it’s my favorite car and he might break it,” I said quietly.  “No he wouldn’t, and you know it. Furthermore, why did you call him stupid,’’ she gave me a stern look. “I didn’t call him stupid,” I lied. My mummy raised her eyebrows and said, “Don’t lie to me mister, it will only make things worse for you.” I stomped my foot and crossed my arms as I shouted, “Fine I called him stupid because he wasn’t being nice to me.” “Upstairs, to your room. You need a timeout. Liam sweetie, you can go play with the toys until Louis is done with his timeout,” my mum said pointing to the stairs. “But mummy,” I cried. “Upstairs, mister. Now,” she shouted. “I don’t love you anymore,” I shouted as I stomped up the stairs. She called back, “Don’t come out until I tell you to.”

Stupid Liam, why did he have to get me in trouble? I didn’t want to be friends with him anymore. He’s so mean, not letting me play with my favorite car. Now he’s down there playing with my toys and I didn’t say he could. I sat on my bed, arms crossed angrily. After a long time, my door opened. “Louis, honey, are you ready to be a good boy and come downstairs to apologize,” my mummy asked. “I don’t want to apologize,” I crossed my arms. “Then sit up here longer,” she said, starting to shut the door. “No,” I yelled getting off the bed, “I’ll apologize.” I pulled the door back and ran past my mum.

After bounding down the stairs, I bolted into the living where Liam was playing with my favorite car. I walked over and looked at the ground, “Liam, I’m sorry for calling you stupid and not letting you play with my car.” “It’s okay Louis, I forgive you,” he said smiling at me. “Really, thank you so much Liam,” I leaned down and gave him a big hug. “Here,” he said handing me my car. “You can play with it Liam,” I said picking up a different car. He smiled and we went back to playing.

“Boys, the cookies are ready. Come and get some, I put glasses of milk with them.” Liam and I smiled at each other and dashed to the kitchen. “These cookies are yummy, mummy,” I said with my mouth full. Liam nodded in agreement. “Louis, sweetie doesn’t talk with your mouth full, it’s impolite,” my mum instructed. I covered my mouth as Liam giggled.

“Boys, you guys need to start cleaning up the toys. Liam has to go home soon,” mum said. “But mummy, I want Liam to stay longer,” I whined. She chuckled and said, “Honey, I’m pretty sure Liam’s mummy would like to see him too.”  “Fine,” I sulked. “Maybe Liam can come over again tomorrow for a little bit, would you like to Liam?” Liam nodded his head excitedly and I smiled. “Okay, we’ll check with your mummy when we take you back home,” mum told us.

After cleaning up the cars, my mummy told us it was time to go. When we reached the street, Liam and I took her hands. She smiled at me and I smiled back. Being a good boy was fun. “Mummy, can I ring the doorbell, please,” I batted my eyes. She nodded and said, “Sure thing boobear.” Liam and I raced up the drive way with mum trailing behind us laughing. I rang the doorbell and stepped back to stand beside Liam. Mum reached the porch just as Karen was opening the door.

“Hey sweetie, did you have fun,” Karen asked as Liam hugged her legs. He nodded his head as I asked, “Miss. Karen, would it be okay if Liam came over again tomorrow to play with me?” Liam looked at his mum with pleading eyes and said, “Please mummy,” “I don’t see why not sweetheart, as long as it’s okay with Louis’ mum,” she said looking at my mother. Mum smiled and said, “I’ve already said yes to that.” Karen smiled and said, “Then I guess Liam can come over again.” I jumped up and down. “Yay,” I squealed.

After chatting for a bit Karen said, “Liam, sweetie it’s close to bed time we’re going to have to say good bye.” Liam nodded and walked over. “Bye Louis, see you tomorrow,” he pulled me for a hug. “See you tomorrow best friend,” I smiled as I said this. He pulled back, eyes wide, and said, “Best friends, really?” I nodded with a big smile. “Pinky promise we’ll be friends forever,” he said sticking his pinky out. I linked it with mine and said, “Promise.”

Hello my phenominiall readers… DID YOU GUYS SEE THE AMAZING TWITCAM NIALL DID EARLIER!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT…NIALL IS JUST SO PERF, LIKE DON’T EVEN ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT THAT……I WILL WIN…………… anywho, I love you guys J J J  don’t forget to READ/VOTE/FAN/COMMENT/FANGIRL

~Harry’s Kitty Kat