The News (Larry,Zerrie)

Liam’s POV

“Today we have very special guests joining us. You may know them still as the biggest boy band in the world. Please help me welcome One Direction” the audience cheered as we walked out onto the stage. Today was the day we had to tell the world the big news.

“Welcome to the show boys. I’m told you have some big news to share with us” I was unfortunately chosen to gives the news today.

“Before you share let me take a few guess”

“New Tour” we all slowly shake our heads.

“New Album?” She is making this harder than it already is.

“I give Liam would you be so kind as to tell us all the news” Well here it goes.

“Well as you know over the last few years we have had tours, albums, and plenty of merchandise. It has been a great 5 years with all of fans. Though today I’m sad to said today is the end of One Direction.” I let it sink in. The room fell silent. Barely a minute passed before every girl in the audience burst into loud sobs and waterfalls of tears.

“As we promised though we have the Forever Young video to release, plus we have decided to perform one last time in the states and back home” I could hear Harry’s soft sobs from beside me. I know he was the saddest out of us all. Though the band was done it was bad but good too. Louis and Harry were finally allowed to come out now. After years of fake girlfriends and sneaking around they were free to love each other.

“That was umm shocking boys. The crew is saying to wrap it up. Thanks for attending the show. Even though it was a wave of bad news you brought it was still a pleasure” The cameras went off and we headed off to the limo. We had a few weeks left in L.A. before having to fly home.

Louis’s POV

It was a quiet ride back to the hotel. The only sound was Harry soft sobs. I’m not sure if he was more happy than sad but the boy sure has a lot of tears. I don’t care to cry in front of people but seeing Harry likes this is heart wrenching. Arriving back at the hotel was surprisingly still crazy fans were still all over the place. They all had tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes. I can’t believe we had to end this. Though it was for the best it still hurts. These were the best years of our lives.

“Lou will you stay with me tonight?”

“Sure Hazbear I would Love to”

We rode the elevator to the room and quickly snuck inside. We decided to cuddle in bed and watch a comedy even though at this point little could cheer us up. After listening to Harry sob more and more i had enough.

“Harry listen to me” He wiped his eyes and sat up. I grabbed both his hands in mine looking him directly in the eyes.

“You have to focus on all the good times we had. Don’t you remember all the fun times we had sneaking around into dressing rooms to have a quick make out session, or all the times the boys almost caught us on the tour bus.”

“Those were the days”

“They were but think about the future. There is no more sneaking around we can go out freely on dates and enjoy each other. We can finally take the next step in our relationship. You know how much I want us to get married and buy a house with a big yard for kids. Do you get what I’m saying. I love you so much and I can’t stand to see you this sad.”

“Yea I get what your saying Lou. I can’t wait to take long walks on the beach. Get married and buy a house. Its just going to be so different I don’t want to lose touch with the boys. I mean think about it Zayn is married to Perrie and they will be starting their family soon. Niall is going to go off and live his life plus Liam has Danielle back again. You and I will be starting our life out. What going to happen. We our so close we are basically brothers. I’m not ready to lose any of my brothers.”

“Harry honestly are you convinced we will never all get together again. I’m sure for the holidays we can all gather in one place. Think positively Haz.”

“Your right. Lets just finished the movie and relax we have a tough last few weeks”

“Sounds great Haz”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Years Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and Louis went off to get married months later. THe fans went insane hearing about the Larry Stylinson wedding. They eventually adopted twins, a boy and a girl.  There little house sat just outside the city of London. They weren't the only ones with a family Perrie and Zayn had a cute little baby boy named Alex Ray Malik. As if plan they lived right down the road from Harry and Louis. You could say the kid was spoiled by his two uncles.Niall went off and started his own recorded label and visited them when he had the chance. Liam was well Liam died a year after One direction broke up. He and Danielle had moved into an apartment together. They didn't have much but were doing great. Liam had decided to become a firefighter which lead to him bravely giving his life to save a 7 year old girl in a fire.Though it isnt the same without Liam they still get together every Christmas to catch up and enjoy the holidays.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this one was a little depressing. Not sure where this came from but you know I wrote it so I decided to post it. hope it was ok.

~Niall's Lucky Charm