Memories of Love (Larry Stylinson)

Harry’s POV

“Mum, its going to be great he has no clue about the trip”

“Your so sweet honey. Louis is a great guy I’m glad you found each other.”

“Me too Mum.”

“Good luck sweetie call me soon. Love ya”

“Bye love ya too Mum”

I hung up the phone and strolled downstairs. I planned to drive to the beach this weekend with Lou to celebrate of one year anniversary. I made a basket full of his favorite foods and drinks. I looked to see Lou should be getting home from uni soon. I quickly hide the basket of food and went and sat on the couch. I turned on the telly to find one of my favorite Friends episode was on.

“Haz I’m Home”

“In the living room” Soon enough Louis came flying over the couch landing on my lap.

“How was school?”

“Same stressful they have no bloody clue what they're doing”

“Aww does Lou need me to relieve that stress”

“What did you have in mind Hazbear” I leaned over and purred softly. In seconds our lips collided. My hands trailed down his back to his bum. I rough grabbed his ass allowing my tongue access. I broke the kiss and slowly trailed kisses down his chin to his neck. I roughly removed his shirt and started unbuckling his pants. I chuckled at how hard he already was. I started pulling down his boxers and pants in one swift movement. Just as I was about to take him in I noticed the clock on the wall.

“Shit”

“What’s wrong Haz”

“I have a surprise planned but its going to be ruined if we don’t leave soon.”

“A Surprise?”

“Yea since our one year is in the middle of next week I planned a romantic night”

“Aww Haz you the best but can you please fix this real quick” Without second thought I told him in. I kept eye contact the whole time knowing what it does to him. within minutes he came.

“Well someone knows how to work fast”

“Sorry Lou I just really want this night to be great. I’m sure I can make up for it later tonight”

“Cheeky Lad aren’t we” We laughed as we made our way out to the car. It was 4 o’clock now so we had time to get to the beach before sunset. Its only about an hour to the beach. Hopefully Louis isn’t to hyper the whole ride.

“So Haz where are we going”

“Can’t say”

“Can I guess”

“No its a surprise Louis which means you aren’t suppose to know till its time to know”

“You're no fun”

When we got to the beach Louis took off like a rocket into the ocean. I swear he is still a kid sometimes. While Louis splashed about in the ocean I set up our dinner.

“Louis come watch the sunset with me”

“Only if you go skinny dipping with me later”

“Sure Lou” I can't believe how lucky I am to have found Louis. We curled up together as the sun slowly set below the horizon.

“I’m hungry”