Extra Help (Zouis)

***WARNING: CONTAINS SMUT***

**Zayn's POV**

"Zayn, get your butt out of bed, you're going to be late!" I rolled out of bed with a thud on the floor. After quickly getting dressed, I ran to the bathroom to do my hair and brush my teeth. After five minutes of messing with my hair, I decided it looked a lot better. I grabbed my book bag and ran down the stairs. I grabbed an apple off the counter and gave my mom a quick kiss on the cheek before rushing out the door.

I slammed my locker shut and rushed into homeroom. I sat in my seat right as the late bell rang. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Just in time again," my best mate Harry chuckled. I shook my head and chuckled along. After Ms. Pine finished taking roll, Harry said, "I've heard it rumored that Mr. Gregory was fired. Something about him having an inappropriate relationship with a student." I shook my head and said, "You can't believe everything you hear Styles." He gave an innocent smile. "Just tell me if it's true at lunch, seeing as you have math right after this," he said giving me the puppy dog eyes. "Fine," I huffed in annoyance. A smile plastered itself on his face and I couldn't help but laugh at it.

I walk into the math classroom and glance back towards the teacher's desk. Sat at it is a young guy, couldn't be more than 22 years old, and damn he was gorgeous. 'Zayn stop it, he's a teacher and you're a student...it would never work out.' I sigh and run my hand through my hair. It wasn't going to be easy trying to focus when he was the teacher. I was snapped out of my thoughts as students filed in past me. I quickly made my way to my seat and waited patiently for class to begin.

"Good morning class, my name is Mr. Tomlinson and I'm going to be your new math teacher," he says as he makes his way to the front of the classroom. I hear a few girls giggle to each other, probably because of how god damn good looking he is. He glances around the classroom as he says, "I have prepared a worksheet for you all so I know what you guys know and don't know, this will make it easier for me to teach." The entire class groans in annoyance.

I stared out the window not knowing what to do with the problem I was on. Math was my worst subject. I barely understand anything. All the numbers, letters, and formulas got jumbled up in my head. I sighed and looked back at the problem. After five more minutes of struggling with the problem, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to be met with a pair of gorgeous blue eyes. "I notice that you're struggling quite a bit with this worksheet, see me at the end of the day, I'll be able to help you more," he gave me a small smile before walking back to his desk.

"So, is there a new math teacher," Harry asks as he sits down at the lunch table. I nod and say, "Yeah, and this one is whole lot nicer than Mr. Gregory. He noticed me struggling today so he offered to help me after school." Harry, being the only person besides my family to know I'm gay, gives me a cheeky grin. I roll my eyes before whispering, "Harold, nothing is going to happen. He's a teacher and I'm a student, I don't think he'd risk losing his job. Besides, I don't even know whether he's gay or even bi for that matter." "Something will happen if you have anything to do with it," Harry retorted. I chuckled and went back to eating my lunch.

*END OF DAY*

I watched as the clock slowly ticked away the last minutes of the day. Only five left. When the bell rang, I quickly darted out of the classroom and towards the math room. I waited outside the classroom while students slowly filed out. When Harry noticed me standing there he gave me a playful wink and a cheeky grin. I dropped my face to look at the floor as I felt my cheeks heat up. "Zayn, you can come in now," Mr. Tomlinson said, peeking his head out the door. He shut the door and...locked it? That's strange. I sat down at a desk and pulled out my math notebooks.

"So Zayn, what is it you don't understand," he questioned, pulling a chair up across from me. "Honestly Mr. Tomlinson, all of it," I said sighing in frustration. He glanced at me before saying, "How about we start here," he said pointing to the problem I struggled with today. After about ten minutes of explaining, his hand brushed mine and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. "Zayn, are you okay?" I looked up to see concerned blue eyes, his hand still resting on mine. "I-I'm fine," I stuttered out.

Before I realized what I was doing, I leaned over and pecked his lips. When I realized what I had done, I blushed like crazy and looked down at my hands. "I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. God I'm so stupid, I screw everything up. I am so-'' "Zayn shut up and listen to me," he interrupted. I gulped and nodded in response, afraid of the worst. "Listen, I don't know you that well but from what Harry told me, you seem like a kind, sweet, and overall good guy. And for one, I never said I didn't like what just happened," he smiled at me as he trailed off. My breath hitched when I felt his hand on my knee. "Do I make you nervous," he asked biting his lip. I shook my head and liked where this was going.

I stood and walked around the desk to sit on his lap. Now straddling him, I cupped his face and forced his stormy blue eyes to look into mine as I said, "When I first saw you this morning, I immediately wanted to rip your clothes off and have my way with you." He gulped. I leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "Looks like my wish is going to come true." I nipped his ear lobe and pulled away to look back into his eyes. He shuddered as I ran my fingers gently down his spine.

Before I knew what was happening, his hands were cupping my ass and hoisting me up so he was now carrying me. His soft lips were pressed to mine in a desperate kind of way. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance which I greedily granted as I felt my back slam against a wall. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he moved from my lips to my neck. I tilted my head to the side giving him more room. I gasped when I felt him nip at my skin, leaving a love bite. When he realized his goal had been accomplished, he smirked against the mark and returned his lips to mine.

My feet hit the floor and his lips left mine, but before I could feel disappointed he dropped to his knees and started fumbling with my belt. After successfully undoing it, he threw it across the room and quickly undid my pants. After letting my pants and boxers pool around my ankles, my cheeks heated up, I had never gone this far with someone before. He noticed my nervousness and looked up with asking eyes. I nodded in response.

I gasped when he took my hard member in his mouth all at once. I tangled my fingers in his hair as his head bobbed up and down. I felt my eyes roll back in my head, the pleasure he was giving me was overwhelming. I was loving every second of it. I felt myself getting close so I pulled him up and reattached our lips as his hand trailed down to grasp my member. I moaned into his mouth as he started moving his hand slowly up and down the shaft. He took this time to slip his tongue in and explore every inch of my mouth.

He let go of my member and undid his pants. He quickly turned me around so my chest was against the wall. He leaned in and whispered, "Zayn are you really sure you want to do this?" I nodded my head and he slowly pushed in. I bit my lip to keep from screaming, it hurt so bad. When he bottomed out, he wait for me to adjust to his size. I nodded my head and he began to slowly thrust in and out. The pain soon gave way to overwhelming pleasure. He reached around and and started stroking my member in time with his thrusts. "Oh, Mr. Tomlinson," I quietly moaned as my head laid back on his shoulder. I saw him smirk. Cheeky bastard knew exactly how he was making me feel.

After a few more thrusts, I felt a warm liquid fill me up. This was enough to send me over the edge. I released on his hand. After pulling out, he licked his hand clean and winked at me. I bit my lip and bent down to pull my boxers and pants up. After doing this I slid to the floor and ran my hand through my hair. 'I just had sex with a teacher,' I thought. My mind was racing, everything was just so surreal. "Need help up," he asked holding out a hand and snapping me out of my thoughts. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

As I walked back to the desk to gather my books, I heard Mr. Tomlinson chuckle because of my stumbling. I held onto the desk for support as I packed up my books. I took a deep breath and slung my bookbag over my shoulder. I turned to Mr. Tomlinson and rubbed the back of my neck with my hand. "Well...ummm..thanks for the help," I said, a smile playing on my lips. He smirked and said, "Not a problem, maybe we should set up more tutoring sessions..maybe at my house, theres more privacy and quiet to focus." He jotted his number and address down on a scrap of notebook paper. "Don't forget your belt over there," he said handing me the paper. I quickly went over to retrieve it from the floor. As I made my way to the door, I heard, "Oh and Zayn." I turned my head to listen better. "Call me Louis when we're alone." I smiled and said, "Sure thing Mr. Tomlin-I mean Louis." And with that I exited the school with the biggest smile on my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good day to all the amazayn readers reading this. I hope you enjoyed this one shot because I honestly don't know how good it is (writing with writer's block is definitely not an easy thing to do). Anyway, please READ/VOTE/COMMENT/FAN. Once you've done that you can go back to fangirling over One Direction's sexiness. Peace out for now my fellow unicorns J

~Harry's Kitty Kat