one

Jimin walked through the halls of school and met up with his best friend at his locker.

"Hey Tae," Jimin said.

"What's up, Chimchim!"

"Not much. I had a great dream last night."

"Was it about me?" Taehyung smirked.

"You wish," Jimin scoffed. "It was about him."

"Was it explicit?"

"Why do you want to know the details?"

"Who doesn't want to know the details?" He basically asked nobody. "Tell me again, why are you obsessed with him? Isn't awkward that you two are friends?"

"How many times are you going to ask me that? I told you, for one, he's hot. And two, he's awesome and funny. Oh, cute as shit too." Jimin listed about the mint haired boy. "Yeah, it's awkward but I try to not think about that." He shrugged.

"Well, you'll have an excuse to see him tonight because we're all Skyping together." Taehyung said.

"For what?"

"It's Friday, remember? We Skype every Friday night."

"Oh right." Jimin smiled. "This is great." He smirked at his best friend. "Come on, let's go to class."

-

Jimin jumped onto his bed and sighed. School was hard for him, he actually had to study to get good grades. He wasn't born with a genius brain. He then remembered that tonight was another night of fooling around with his friends on an online video chat app.

He quickly finished his homework and ate a snack before running back to his room to open up his laptop.

He signed into Skype and noticed only three of his friends were online. He waited until all of them were there and as soon as they were, Seokjin started a group video call. Jimin waited anxiously as all of their faces appeared on his screen.

"Hey losers!" Hoseok yelled. The others laughed and greeted each other.

"Hey guys." Jimin said. He looked at Yoongi and smirked. "What's up, cabbage?"

"I told you not to call me that, punk." Yoongi scoffed.

"Don't fight." Seokjin said.

"Why's your hair green? I liked the pink color better." Jimin said.

"Nobody asked for your opinion, honey." Yoongi smirked.

Honey. "It's Jiminaj, you cabbage."

"What the fuck is a jiminaj?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Jimin and minaj because I have a booty, unlike your flat ass." Jimin winked.

"At least my username makes sense."

"Sugadaddy is very basic." Hoseok said.

"Shut your mouth, horsey." Yoongi laughed. "It's original unlike J-hoe."

Hoseok glared at him but Yoongi just laughed again.

"When are you coming back?" Namjoon asked.

"This Monday. Why? You guys missed me?" Yoongi smirked.

"I did." Jimin said.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok started ooo-ing and smirking at Jimin. Yoongi ignored what Jimin said and started up a different subject.

"So, how's school without me?"