twenty five

It didn't take long before Jimin fell on his knees, sobbing quite hard. He's been crying a lot lately and he didn't like it one bit. He put a hand on his mouth, trying to keep quiet but it wouldn't work. You could basically hear his sobs from outside. He quickly got up and ran out of the house, not wanting to wake up his mom.

He stopped as he saw someone standing at the end of the walk. His body filled up with anger once again and he ran forward, lunging at him.

"Why did you do that?! I hate you so much, Kim Taehyung! Why are you even here?! Go away! I don't want to see you ever again!" Jimin's voice cracked at the end.

"Jimin, please listen to me."

"No! I don't want to hear your voice! I won't even be able to look into Yoongi's eyes anymore! Do you know how embarrassing that was?! If you were caught kissing someone else? When you're under the influence of fucking alcohol?! Huh?! Do you know what else you've done, Taehyung?! He broke up with me!" Jimin wiped his tears away as he glared at his former best friend. "We just got together and it hasn't been twenty-four hours and we've broken up!"

Taehyung stayed silent for a while before speaking up. "Maybe you weren't meant to be."

That just made Jimin even angrier. "Excuse me? What did you just say?"

"Maybe you and Yoongi hyung weren't meant to be together."

"Fuck you!" Jimin yelled, shoving Taehyung before running off somewhere.

Taehyung let a tear fall before turning around and walking back home. "I'm sorry, Jiminie. It was for the best."

--

"Where am I?" Jimin asked himself. He looked around, nothing really familiar here.

"What's a faggot like you doing here?" Someone asked. Jimin turned around and froze as he stared at his dad. "Oh don't be scared, I won't harm you."

"I don't believe you."

"I don't care. What happened to you? Your little boyfriend broke up with you? Knew it, who would want to date someone like you? You should've been born a woman as well if you're that girly. Crying and being over dramatic. Liking males, who even are you anymore?" His dad laughed. Jimin's tears started falling once again. "Oh and a piece of advice, if you want to get your boyfriend back, maybe lose some weight, yeah? You've gained a ton since the last time I saw you, sweetie." Jimin's dad shook his head and walked away, whistling to himself.

All this crying did no good to Jimin and it made him feel lightheaded.

-

dont u just hate his dad lmfao but pls understand taetae he is innocent.

or is he?