twenty two

Jimin stared at Yoongi in shock before nodding his head. Yoongi smiled widely and hugged Jimin once more.

"Thank god because this is what I was thinking about all night yesterday." Yoongi mumbled, pulling Jimin closer by the hem of his shirt and planting his lips on the younger's.

Jimin blushed as he kissed him back. Coughs interrupted the two boys as their friends stared at them with huge smirks on their faces.

"Yoongi and Jimin sitting on a tree," Jungkook started.

"F-u-c-k-o-f-f." Yoongi continued, smirking back at Jungkook. "So are you gonna come to my party?"

"Of course, is that even a question?" Jimin answered, looking at his boyfriend.

"Great, it's settled."

--

Days passed and it was finally Friday. Jimin got ready and decided to look like at least he'd made some effort. He put on his black jeans and plain white shirt before topping it with a red and black flannel. He put on the famous timberlands before checking his hair in the mirror.

"I don't think going back to black is that bad?" Jimin tilted his head, staring at his freshly dyed hair

He got his phone before telling his mom he's going to leave.

"Alright, be careful, okay?" She went up to Jimin and hugged him.

"Okay." Jimin nodded.

He left the house as he heard a car honking outside. He rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, opening the door and climbing in.

"Holy fuck." Yoongi cursed.

"What?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, looking towards the older.

"You look hot." Jimin blushed deeply as he looked away. "Black hair suits you more than orange, baby."

"Baby?"

"Yes, baby. Or do you prefer big booty Chimchim?" Yoongi laughed.

"Chimchim doesn't sound that bad. Just minus the big booty part." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Why? We both know it's true."

"You haven't seen it yet so you don't know."

"I don't need to see it to know you have a good ass. Whenever you walk in front of me, it stares at me, waiting for me to squeeze it."

"You're disgusting." Jimin laughed.

"Oh well," Yoongi smiled. He drove back to his house and the party started when they both walked in.

-

double update bc why not