nineteen

"Jimin? What's wrong? Where are you? Are you crying? Jimin, answer me!"

It took Jimin so long to tell him where he was and then his phone died. He hoped Yoongi heard what he had said.

Half an hour later, he heard footsteps. He looked up. Through his tears, he could see a petite silhouette.

"Jimin." Yoongi breathed. He ran towards the younger and fell right next to him, hugging him close to his body. It hurt Yoongi how much Jimin was crying. It looked like it was hard crying, like something horrible happened.

"Y-yoongi, I-I—"

"Don't talk. Just let it all out and we'll go back to my place. We can talk there." Yoongi cut him off. Jimin was thankful and cried. His tears wouldn't stop falling, reminding him of his crying fit last time.

They both got up and started walking back to Yoongi's house. Once they got there, Yoongi took Jimin to his room. They both sat on the bed while Yoongi hugged Jimin.

"What happened, Jimin?"

--

"That bastard is getting it." Yoongi spat angrily. Jimin told him what had happened at his dad's house.

"Forget about him, please." Jimin looked at Yoongi, staring into his eyes.

"No, never. After you told me what he had done to you, I have every right to go and beat that punk until he turns black and blue."

"Yoongi, please. You're making me regret telling you."

"No, don't regret it. I won't do anything. I want you to tell me anything that happens to you. Anything horrible, I'll be right there for you, Jimin. I promise."

Jimin's tears fell again as he hugged Yoongi. He sniffled and pulled away. Yoongi wiped his tears away and slightly smiled at Jimin.

"You don't look good when you're crying. I want to see you smile because that's when you look the most beautiful."

"Now you're making me cry!" Jimin whined, his tears not stopping any time soon.

"They're happy tears though, right?" Yoongi said, holding Jimin's hands. Jimin just nodded, holding back another sob. "Let it out, Jimin."

Jimin looked away and let the sob out, wiping away his tears. He turned back to the older and pulled his face closer, planting his lips on Yoongi's.

"Thank you." Jimin whispered.

-

I HAVE MADE A TRAILER FOR THIS STORY WOOO. it's in the multimedia but if y'all can't see it, my youtube is in me bio ;)