twenty one

"Class dismissed." The teacher said.

Yoongi sighed in relief before grabbing his things and running out of class. He didn't see Jimin anywhere this morning so he was curious as to where he was. He looked around the hallway but he couldn't find a single person with orange hair.

"Looking for me?" A voice said.

Yoongi turned around and smiled widely at Jimin. He ran up to him and jumped onto him, hugging him close. Jimin laughed and hugged Yoongi back. Jimin held Yoongi up and spun for a few times before letting him down.

"Cliché much?" Yoongi laughed, lightly shoving Jimin's shoulder. Jimin just smiled at him.

"You like it."

"I'd be lying if I said I don't."

They both smiled at each other as their group of friends came over. "You two look happy." Seokjin smiled.

"That's because they're in love." Jungkook teased.

"Shut up." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Jimin, you're back!" Taehyung smiled. Jimin smiled back and nodded.

"Yeah, figured I should start studying for the exams."

"Good, we missed you here." His best friend said.

"Glad to know I was missed." Jimin laughed.

The bell rang for the next class and they bid each other goodbye.

--

"I'm having a party at my house this Friday." Yoongi said. "Celebrating my birthday."

"Awesome, we'll be there." Hoseok said.

"Who said I'm going?" Jimin asked, looking at Yoongi.

"Your boyfriend did." Yoongi smirked.

"You guys are together?" Taehyung gasped.

"We're not." Jimin said, looking at Yoongi.

"Well then, Jimin," Yoongi cleared his throat before staring at Jimin. "Will you be my boyfriend?"