thirty two

"Do you want to eat anything?" Yoongi asked. They were currently on Yoongi's bed, cuddling.

"No." Jimin quietly said. He remembered what his dad had told him that one night. "I ate before coming here." Which wasn't true at all. He was starving.

"Alright, I'll go use the bathroom." Jimin nodded as Yoongi stood up and walked off to the bathroom.

Jimin sighed and got off of the bed, walking to Yoongi's big mirror. He stared at himself in the mirror, lifting his shirt up. He saw how he was starting to get a belly. He held a disgusted face as he stared at it.

"You look fat. You're ugly. You won't get married because nobody loves you. I hate you." He mumbled to himself, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around Jimin's bare stomach. Jimin flinched at the cold, slender arms as they locked around his torso.

"First off, you're not fat

"First off, you're not fat. Second, you're beautiful. No scratch that, you're fucking gorgeous. Third, who said you won't get married? What am I here for? One day I'll go on one knee and I'll ask you to fucking marry me, Park Jimin. And lastly, nobody can hate someone like you. I love you. I love you so much." Yoongi's deep voice sounded around the quiet room.

Yoongi turned the younger in his hands and held his chin up, making him look at Yoongi in the eyes. He wiped Jimin's tears away and kissed his lips. "You got that?" Yoongi said. Jimin just nodded, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist. "Good. Now, let's go eat. I bet you're starving."

-

"Can you sleep over?"

"I'm gonna ask my mom about it first. I don't want to get in trouble when I go back home." Jimin laughed.

"Alright."

Jimin fished his phone out and dialed his mother's number. It rang forever and then it went straight to voicemail. He tried again and the same thing happened.

"Try calling her later on, maybe she's busy." Yoongi said.

"Okay."

__
UPDATE BC I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE BTS DAY PARTY V LIVE+ BROADCAST WHATEVER U WANNA CALL IT AND OH MY GOD SO MUCH HAPPENED IN ONE VIDEO.

like yoonseok sang a HOMME song and then jikook danced the adult ceremony dance and namjin danced separately bTW THEY GOT BETTER AT DANCING ALSJLFS and TAEHYUNG RAPPED CYPHER KILLER GUYS HIS DREAM OF PERFORMING THAT CAME TRUE HAHA

and they reacted to their old selves until now omg did u know bighit has a no more dream dance practice hidden and not public yet and its where ALL OF THEM LIFT THEIR SHIRTS UP OK we need to talk @ bighit

anyways that was a long note but yeah enjoy the chapter and vote and comment ye bYEEE