thirty one

Jimin took a deep breath before knocking Yoongi's door. He waited a few minutes before the door opened, revealing Yoongi's dad.

"Jimin! It's so nice to see you again. How've you been, son?"

Jimin's heart broke at how good Yoongi's dad was. He wished he had a dad like that. "I'm doing great, sir." Lies, all lies.

"That's good! I'm guessing you're here for Yoongi?" Jimin nodded. "Come in, but I think he's sleeping."

"It's fine, sir. I'll take care of that." Jimin slightly smiled.

Yoongi's dad let Jimin in and he wandered up the stairs, in search of Yoongi's room. He got to his door but froze as he heard the older's voice.

"No, you listen to me Hoseok." Hoseok. He was talking to Hoseok. Jimin contemplated whether or not he should leave or eavesdrop. "I don't want this to continue. I'm sorry, okay? I'm not gonna say I don't care about your feelings for me because that's plain rude but what I am going to say is, I can't return them. I don't like you like that, Hoseok. I'm in love with someone else." Pause. "Yes, I said it and I'm not ashamed. I'm not kidding, I'm being serious. Don't you talk back at me, fucker." Another pause. "Of course I'm in love with Jimin, who else do you think I love other than that fucking black haired jamless kid?" Jimin started blushing deeply as he heard what the older boy said.

"He loves me?" Jimin whispered to himself.

"I have to go." Yoongi said. "Yes, I'm gonna go visit him. I need to tell him that I love him. Bye, Hoseok."

The door opened and Yoongi stopped, staring back at Jimin. "Jimin?"

"You don't have to say anything, hyung." Jimin mumbled, cracking a smile.

"What do you mea—" Yoongi was cut off as Jimin leaned forward and engulfed him in a tight hug. He wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and it took the older a few seconds before wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist. They could both feel each other's heartbeats quicken as the hug dragged on.

"I'm sorry for kicking you out, hyung." Jimin said, his voice muffled against Yoongi's shoulder.

"It's okay, Jimin." Yoongi said. They pulled away and Yoongi kissed Jimin's forehead. "Hey, don't cry, baby." Yoongi leaned forward and kissed Jimin's tears away.

"I love you, Yoongi." Jimin's voice cracked.

"I love you way fucking more, Park Jimin."

-

congratulations neon cham daedanhae -young k

BTW DO U KNOW HOW BAD I WANNA SPOIL THE ENDING TO THIS STORY LIKE AGSKFSLB