five

"You can let go now."

"I don't want to."

"Jimin, people will think we're together."

"So?"

"I'm not gay, I told you. And what do you mean, so? You don't like me like that."

Jimin frowned and let go of Yoongi. Was he really that oblivious? Jimin even publicly flirted with Yoongi yet he just thought Jimin was kidding.

"No, I really do like you."

"Yeah, I like you too, can we go back now? Class is gonna start in five minutes."

"No, Yoongi, I mean like—" Yoongi didn't give Jimin a chance to continue since he pulled him out of the guys' bathroom and to their next class. "Since when did you care about getting to class on time?" Jimin gave up about confessing to him and casually walked to class with Yoongi by his side.

"Since I thought about graduating."

"You actually care about your grades?"

"Why do you think so lowly of me?" Yoongi glared.

"Sorry hyung, it's just different." Jimin mumbled. Yoongi's face softened and he poked Jimin's forehead.

"Yah, turn that frown upside down because I just had a great idea." He smirked.

-

"We're gonna get caught." Jimin mumbled.

"Stop being a chicken and follow me."

Yoongi knocked on Jimin's window at two in the morning and forced the younger to pack his bags. He left a note for his mother and pulled Jimin with him out of the window. Jimin didn't know what was happening until Yoongi explained it to him an hour after he got sick of him asking questions.

"My mom is gonna call the police."

"She won't, you loser. Now stop being a baby and follow me."

"Fine." Jimin purposely held Yoongi's hand as Yoongi took him to his car. He let go of Jimin right after and turned to the younger. "What's his address?"

-

Yoongi stopped his car in front of a little cozy home. Jimin sighed as he looked at it.

"You know, I don't think he's gonna be fine with it if we knock on his door at four in the morning." Jimin said.

"Well, aren't you a smartass?" Yoongi's voice dripped with sarcasm. "I live an hour away anyways, we can spend the night at my house and come back here tomorrow."

"Is this just a plan to get me to sleep over at your house because it's totally working?"

"Yeah, because I would just love for you to sleep in my bed, Park Jimin."

"Isn't that what everyone wants, Min Yoongi?"

"Not me."

"Well, sooner or later, you'll be begging for me to cuddle with you." Jimin shrugged. Yoongi just rolled his eyes and drove to his house.

"You can sleep on the couch."

"Yoongi~" Jimin pouted. "The couch is too hard. My back will hurt."

"I don't care."

"Aren't you the greatest?" Jimin scoffed as he trudged towards the hard sofa. Yoongi gave him a pillow and a blanket because he was nice.

"Night." Yoongi mumbled as he left Jimin and went up to his room.

Jimin frowned to himself. Oh well, he thought. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

;)