eleven

Yoongi ended up sleeping on the couch because he was really tired.

Jimin's phone buzzed and he checked it.

Mom: honey, lock the doors and go to bed, I'll be staying over at a friend's house, okay?

He sighed and replied with an okay before getting up and locking the front door. Might as well let Yoongi sleep over since the rain still hasn't stopped and he clearly didn't want him driving in the rain. He got an extra blanket and pillow for Yoongi, going back to the living room. He draped the blanket over Yoongi and picked up the pillow. He stared at the older, not knowing how to put the pillow under his head.

He shook his head and walked closer, slowly sliding his hand under Yoongi's head and lifting it up a little bit.

"Are you supposed to be Romeo? Because damn, you look good right now." Yoongi's deep voice shocked Jimin, removing his hands and causing Yoongi's head to fall back on the pillow harshly. "Ouch."

"S-sorry." Jimin stuttered. He got up but Yoongi pulled him back down next to him on the couch.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I didn't want to die."

"True, but I had to go home."

"You can go back home tomorrow."

"We have school."

"I don't care, you're not driving in the rain and that's final." Jimin said, crossing his arms.

"Feisty. I like it." Yoongi smirked, biting his lips. Jimin turned deep red and looked away. He touched his cheeks, causing his eyes to widen at the warmth.

"I'll be going to sleep now."

"Yeah, with me."

"What do you mean?"

He didn't say anything, he just pulled Jimin onto him and hugged him. Jimin didn't really know what's gotten into Yoongi but he liked it. Maybe he does like Jimin? No, don't be stupid, he's straight.

Thirty minutes passed and neither one of them were asleep. "Jimin, stop shaking."

"I can't help it, I'm sleeping over the blanket and it's really fucking cold."

"Oh shit, right." Yoongi pushed Jimin off and pulled the blanket off. Jimin slid in and Yoongi put the blanket on both of them. "Better?"

"Yeah, a lot better." Jimin felt Yoongi's fingers intertwine with his own and he was confused. What was he doing? Nonetheless, Jimin intertwined his with Yoongi's too. Since the couch was small, they were practically stuck like glue. "We could go and sleep on my bed, there's more space."

"Do you really think I'm gonna get up?" Jimin didn't say anything, he just got off and looked down at Yoongi. "Yah, come back. I'm cold." Yoongi whined. Jimin scooped Yoongi off of the couch and Yoongi let out a yelp. "Ah fuck." Yoongi held the pillow in his hand as he hugged Jimin so he wouldn't fall.

Jimin held him bridal style and went to his room. But in between, there was stairs.

"Hold on tight." Jimin mumbled.

"I swear to god if you drop me, Park Jimin, I will drop your head."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Jimin rolled his eyes. Yoongi took this as a chance to stare at Jimin's lips. He also hugged Jimin's chest, lightly feeling his biceps. "If you keep staring, I'll drop you."

"No please don't!" Yoongi shut his eyes and squirmed.

"Don't move!" Somehow, Jimin ended up carrying Yoongi in a very weird position. It was like they were hugging chest to chest but Yoongi's legs were wrapped around Jimin's torso. It was too much for Jimin to handle but he made it to the top. He felt Yoongi's hot, slow breathes on his neck. It didn't really help much with the way he was carrying him.

He entered his room by kicking open the door with his leg. He walked towards the left side of the bed to put Yoongi down but what he didn't expect was to fall back on top of him with Yoongi's legs around him, pulling him even closer to the mint haired boy.

-

is it just me or is it getting hotter in here