fifteen

Jimin came out of the shower looking fresh and clean. He changed into some pajamas and threw his towel by the dresser, going down to see Yoongi.

"You're all done? Hey, dry your hair, you might get sick like that. It's pretty cold."

"I don't care."

Yoongi clenched his jaw and went upstairs. He came back down with a new towel and ordered Jimin to sit on the floor. Jimin crossed his arms.

"Sit down." Yoongi glared at him.

Jimin sighed and sat down. Yoongi stood behind him and dried his hair with the towel, making sure to be gentle so he wouldn't hurt the younger. Jimin stared forward as Yoongi tried to ask him something.

"Why were you out in the rain?"

"Because it's nice."

"Stop joking around, I'm being serious."

"Yeah, me too."

"Jimin!" Yoongi turned Jimin over to face him and Jimin stared at him with wide eyes.

"What, Yoongi?! I was at the park way before it rained and when it did, I slipped and stayed there!" Jimin yelled, getting up.

"Why were you at the park so late?"

"Can I not go to the park whenever I want to?"

"You can but that's not what I mean, I mean—"

"I know what you mean, Yoongi." Jimin said, stepping backwards. "It's because of you."

"Me?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "What did I do to you?"

"You seriously don't know? Wow, that's great. No really, fantastic." Jimin scoffed.

"Can you tell me what I did wrong?" Yoongi was starting to get pissed.

"What didn't you do wrong, hyung?" Tears threatened to leave Jimin's eyes but he didn't dare let them.

"You're pissing me off, here."

"You kissed her!" Jimin yelled. "You kissed a girl right after you kissed me!"

Yoongi instantly shut up.

"Do you know how much it hurt to see you with someone else after you've spent the night with me? After kissing me? Do you not know how much I fucking like you? Are you that stupid?"

Yoongi's eyes widened at Jimin's words. Jimin liked him? I mean, he always flirted with him but he always thought it was all fun and jokes. Was he serious?

"You like me?" Yoongi mumbled.

"Could you get any more stupid, Yoongi? You think that kiss was a joke? Yes, I like you. A lot. I even told you but you just brushed it off."

"I thought you were always joking. I did feel things and honestly at first, I didn't like you. But I don't know what it was about when I came back on Monday, it just felt different. You were different. I can't put my finger on it but now? Wow, now I know I like you. When I kissed you, I meant it. But the thing was, I thought you just kissed back because it was the heat of the moment. That's why I kissed that girl. I thought maybe if I kiss someone else, I can forget the pain of knowing you don't like me back."

"But now you do know I like you, right?" Jimin said. Yoongi nodded, turning a deep shade of red. It showed clearly because he was super pale. "You're blushing." Jimin smiled.

"Thanks, captain obvious." Yoongi scoffed.

"But why a girl?"

"What?" Yoongi asked, looking at him.

"Why did you kiss a girl?"

"I don't know, really. Maybe I thought that'd greatly help with getting rid of my feelings for you even though I despise the female population."

"That's kind of harsh." Jimin laughed.

"Well, it's true. My name isn't Yoongay for no reason, am I right?"

"Please don't even try." Jimin burst out laughing, shaking his head at the older.

"I know, I'm sorry. That wasn't even funny."

-

i made yoongi so dense and oblivious to everything on purpose bc come on that shit is funny as fuck and i apologize for that yoongay joke it was too much

here's jimin dabbing as an apology from me