thirty seven

"Do not leave my sight, got that?" Yoongi said. Jimin nodded and intertwined his fingers with Yoongi's.

The two boys walked into the party and instantly found their friends dancing in the middle of the living room. They made their way towards them and realized how little the people were.

"I thought there would be thousands of people," Jimin said, looking at Namjoon.

"It's more like a get together." He shrugged. "I don't know. Go get yourselves some drinks and let's party!"

Yoongi and Jimin walked to the kitchen and snatched some soft drinks, not wanting to go through a hangover the next day.

But as usual, nothing goes as they wish.

-

"I regret drinking those shots, damn it." Jimin groaned. "My head is killing me."

"Yeah, no shit." Yoongi mumbled.

"Get up, we have school."

"No, we don't. It's a holiday."

"Oh, really?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. Yoongi just nodded, trying so hard not to smirk.

"Yup. Can we just stay in bed for the whole day? Cause my head hurts and I can't move." Yoongi faked a cough and surprisingly, Jimin believed it.

"Oh god, you're getting sick."

"Nurse your boyfriend."

"No matter how bad I want to go back to sleep, I'll go make food for you." Jimin stood up and straightened out his shirt. He got to the door and turned around. "It's okay to use your kitchen, right?"

"Yes, Jimin. Go ahead."

Jimin nodded and trudged into the kitchen, starting to make some pancakes. He wanted to make waffles but he couldn't find the machine that actually made the food. He made the pancake batter and mixed ingredients together. He poured it onto a pan and stared at it, not wanting it to burn. But you know, it's Jimin.

He burnt the first one but the rest were fine. After throwing out the burnt pancake, he poured some honey on top of the other five that were stacked atop each other. He picked out two orange juice boxes just because. He put all that on a tray and turned to leave the kitchen.

"Oh? Jimin? What are you doing?" Mrs. Min asked, entering the kitchen. Jimin turned a deep shade of red as he looked back at the woman dressed in work clothes.

"I—I apologize. I was making breakfast for Yoongi and—"

"Oh that lazy boy." She laughed. "You don't have to apologize. It's alright, go ahead and nurse your supposedly sick boyfriend."

Jimin shyly nodded and walked up the stairs. He entered Yoongi's room and noticed he was fast asleep.

"Yoongi-ah." He whispered, sitting next to the sleeping boy. Yoongi's eyes fluttered open, causing Jimin to get goose bumps and butterflies. "I brought you breakfast."

Yoongi sat up and stared at the pancakes then back at Jimin. "I can't eat this."

Jimin's face fell. "What? Why?"

"I'm allergic to pancakes." Yoongi frowned.

"Oh." Jimin stayed quiet but got shivers as Yoongi pecked his cheeks.

"I'm joking. I love pancakes." And then he started eating it, ignoring Jimin's face palm. "How did you make it taste so delicious?"

"It's the only thing I can like, actually make, make."

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"I smelt the burning pancakes."

"Yah!"

Yoongi started laughing at he ate his breakfast, sneaking glances at Jimin while doing so.

__
ill post the next chapter in a few minutes bUT DONT TELL ME I DIDNT WARN YALL BC HELL BREAKS LOOSE SOON