forty two

Jimin contemplated whether or not he wanted to pretend to be sick to not go to the memorial but he shook that thought out of his head. Taehyung wore a black suit, just like Jimin's. They were both ready as they entered the car and drove to the church. They saw the others there and sat with them. They waited until the service started and everyone stopped talking.

Hoseok's parents were crying as they talked on stage about how much they loved and missed their son. There were many pictures of him on this table. Of him small and old. Smiling or sad. There were candles and flowers around his pictures. They couldn't find Hoseok's body but they could find the remnants in the water. They decided they should let it go and be free, hold a memorial service instead.

His parents took all of his stuff and put them in boxes, stored away in their attic. If they see any of his stuff, they might start sobbing, as they are now.

Jimin decided to sit at the farthest place in the back. His friends didn't question him for it, though. Hoseok's friends stood up there too, reading out their eulogies. But Jimin didn't have one. He couldn't do it.

The memorial service was about to end when his phone beeped. He threw apologetic glances towards the people next to him and checked it.

_!qoH999: Didn't I tell you not to come? What part of I will murder you don't you understand?

Me: He's my friend. If I never came, I would feel guilty forever.
read 1:09pm

_!qoH999: YOU SHOULD FEEL GUILTY NOW, YOU MURDERER. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILLED YOUR FRIEND, JIMIN. IT'S YOUR FAULT AND YOU DARE TO STEP FOOT IN THIS CHURCH? GO RUN, JIMIN. YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE.

Jimin looked around to see if anybody was on their phones but they were all too busy focusing on the stage in front of them. He quickly got up and ran out of the church. He looked around and saw nobody, just normal people. His phone beeped again.

_!qoH999: I'm coming for you, Jimin. Get ready and say goodbye to your friends because after tonight, they will never see you again.

Jimin got scared as he started running towards Taehyung's house. He remembered the keys were with Taehyung and not him. He whined and ran to the next best thing. Yoongi's house. He called Yoongi but he didn't pick up. He tried searching for the key everywhere but he couldn't find it. He banged on the door until someone opened it. It was Yoongi's dad.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?"

"Sir, please let me in. I beg you, please."

"What's wrong?"

"Mr. Min, I'm being followed. Please let me in."

His dad pulled Jimin in and locked the door. He started asking him questions but Jimin never answered. He gave him a cup of water and Jimin drowned it in one shot. He breathed heavily as he stared at nothing.

"I'm sorry for barging in, sir, I was just really scared and—"

"It's fine, Jimin. Consider this house, your house. You're welcome any time." Yoongi's dad said, smiling at Jimin.

"Thank you so much."

"You can go ahead and use the guest room. There's a bathroom there so you can wash up in there. Just stay in the house until it's safe to leave, alright? I don't want anything happening to my second son." He smiled, ruffling Jimin's hair.

Jimin's face softened at the man's words. He nodded and walked to the guest room, closing the door. He decided to take a quick shower but remembered he had no clothes. He wrapped the towel around his waist and left the room, walking up to Yoongi's room.

"He wouldn't get mad, right?" Jimin asked himself. He shrugged once again before entering and going through his closet. He got a pair of sweatpants and a black shirt.

"I found you." A voice said.

Jimin screamed as he turned around, closing his eyes and clutching his face. "Don't kill me, please! I had to go, he's my friend! I beg you! Just leave me alone!"

"What do you mean? It's me, Yoongi. I noticed you left so I followed you."

Jimin opened his eyes and sighed in relief as he stared back at those warm brown eyes. His lips trembled as he stood up, running towards the older and engulfing him in a hug. Yoongi instantly hugged him back, protecting him from evil.

Jimin was shaking in his arms. Yoongi was confused, why was Jimin so paranoid?

"Are you okay?" He asked. Jimin just shook his head. "Tell me what's wrong."

"I can't, Yoongi."

"Jimin, tell me what the fuck is wrong."

"Yoongi, when I say I can't, it means I really can't. I want to tell you but I fucking can't. Please understand." Jimin said, looking into Yoongi's eyes. "Can you take me back to Tae—"

Yoongi cut Jimin's words off as he leaned forward and planted his lips on his. Jimin tried to push him off at first but he went with the flow later on. He kissed Yoongi back.

"Don't leave me." Yoongi whispered against his lips. "Please."

__
i love playing with your heads omg