forty three

"I'll be back later on, don't worry." Jimin said, talking to Taehyung on the phone.

"Alright, don't take too long though."

"Okay, bye." He hung up and sighed.

He looked over at Yoongi and noticed him staring off into nothing. He wanted to ask what he was thinking about but he didn't want to disturb his peace. Jimin saw a message notification and clicked it.

_!qoH999: Nice move, buddy. But staying with Yoongi won't prevent me from killing you. I can even make it look like he killed you. Don't underestimate me. Oh and, if you don't believe that I can kill someone and that I'm not just bluffing, go check on your baby friend. What was his name, Jungkook? Go ahead, check if he's still breathing. Goodbye, dear.

Jimin quickly dialed Jungkook's number but he never picked up. "Yoongi, Yoongi!"

"What? You're scaring me, what's wrong?"

"Call Jungkook, now!"

They both tried calling him but it never worked. He finally answered after several calls, though.

"Jimin?" He heard a cough. "Help."

"Jungkook, where are you?!"

"In front of that one colorful store. You know it, Jimin. Please help me, I was jumped. I can't move and I'm losing a lot of blood."

"Don't talk! Try calling the ambulance, Yoongi and I will get there as fast as possible!"

"Okay, please hurry."

He hung up and pulled Yoongi with him. He couldn't believe that person actually attacked Jungkook. They drove to that particular colorful store near Yoongi's place and found an ambulance. The people were pulling Jungkook up on this stretcher and put him in the car. He was breathing heavily as blood poured from the side of his body. He reached his hand out and the nurse pulled Yoongi and Jimin in with them.

"Jungkook, did you see his face?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook just breathed harshly as he shook his head. "Sir, I don't think it's appropriate to ask him those questions at the moment." The nurse said. Jimin just held Jungkook's hand and shook his head.

"I'll find him. Whoever did this to you, Jungkook. Don't worry. You'll be okay. Just don't close your eyes and focus with me, okay? Breathe in and out and don't lose focus."

Jungkook just nodded and held onto Jimin's hand as well.

-

_!qoH999: I guess it's your lucky day. He may have survived but keep a close eye on your other friends. Especially Yoongi. Can't trust anyone these days, can you?

Jimin threw his phone on his bed in frustration and pulled his hair. He wanted to know who this person was but he didn't know where to start. Jungkook was recovering, thank God. But now Jimin knew that this person wasn't kidding. He can actually kill someone if he wanted to. But Jimin had a plan. It was stupid, but it can also work.

He planned a trip. A road trip. They all lived in Seoul but Jimin thought that maybe having a week off in Jeju Island would be nice. It would also be considered as a break. Maybe this person won't follow them there. Plus, they would all be safer when they're together.

"Taehyung!" Jimin yelled out. Taehyung came walking into the guest room, or Jimin's room now, and waited for him to talk.

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you something. You and the guys. Can we invite them over?"

"Sure. Is it something bad?"

"No, it's good."

"Alright, great. I'll give them a call."